Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

samsung wallpapers free download. free download samsung f480

  • free download samsung f480



  • perm2gc
    07-02 11:21 PM
    Thanks for your replies.

    My original H1 expired last week. And I do have EAD. But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4. So can i use my EAD while H1 MTR is filed. And then go back on H1.

    You cannot use EAD to bring your wife,you need an approved H1.





    samsung wallpapers free download. aby Wallpapers Free Download
  • aby Wallpapers Free Download



  • OLDMONK
    07-18 09:19 PM
    I think if you got the I-140 approval before mid-August you should be able to apply for AOS. If I were you, I would keep everything (birth certificates, medical exams, photographs, etc) ready and even the application forms completed.

    Approval is not happening before Mid August. I am 100% sure. I know it sounds Brutal but is the truth, specially when USCIS stopped premium processing of I40's. Approval will take 8-10 months. Getting a receipt, yes its a possibility.





    samsung wallpapers free download. 2011 calendar wallpaper free
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper free



  • doubleyou
    05-20 08:11 AM
    How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.

    FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.

    IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).





    samsung wallpapers free download. Samsung Mobile Wallpaper
  • Samsung Mobile Wallpaper



  • statuslaw
    01-24 04:56 PM
    Yellow Admin Review is usually TAL (Technology Alert List) check. This kind of makes sense with your Chemical background. This is usually faster check compared to other types (like name-check). This used to take 21 days, you are around the same timeframe.

    casinoroyale, Thanks!

    But I was told name check first and then security check when I called DOS the second time. Do the both are the same?



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. free download samsung f480
  • free download samsung f480



  • trueguy
    08-09 12:58 AM
    ^^^^^^^

    bump

    ^^^^^^^





    samsung wallpapers free download. quot;Louis Vuitton Theme Wallpaper
  • quot;Louis Vuitton Theme Wallpaper



  • andy garcia
    08-14 03:27 PM
    Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.


    Law number 89, known as the Cuban Adjustment act, was adopted by the US congress on the 2nd of November of 1966, under the Lyndon Johnson administration. It's main provisions was to change the legal status of the Cuban immigrants; to treat them as political refugees and to grant them political asylum; and as such provide them immediately with privileges that no other group enjoys, such as, automatic permanent residence status - all without review and without the usual waiting time.

    This privileged law affords the Cuban illegal immigrant the opportunity, to work legally, to govt. welfare, to unemployment benefits, and to free medical care, things that the average immigrant by no means is entitled to.


    andy



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. rupees, Samsung
  • rupees, Samsung



  • hetuweb
    08-31 08:17 PM
    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.

    Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!


    thanks
    babu

    CONGRATS BABU





    samsung wallpapers free download. canada, Samsung
  • canada, Samsung



  • pappu
    07-28 12:09 PM
    I dont know whether IV could raise this issue or members of each state could talk with the DMV (highest official) or even the governor of the state so that this ridiculous rule which is causing a lot of pain to lot of our members is taken care off. They introduced this rule to keep away people who are out of status to renew the lisence. For that they only need to check the visas / other documents and need not require the person to retake the whole test. The DMV claims that this is required because as of the date of expiry of your (non renewable) lisence, you actually dont have a lisence to renew and therefore have to redo the whole thing.

    Good idea. It is something state chapters can take up as an issue and take it to the local authorities. Michigan chapter had successfully done some advocacy effort. Those members can provide guidance if you are interested in taking it up in your state. IV will also help as needed and put its weight behind you, once you take it up as your action item at chapter level.



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. Download Mobile Wallpapers
  • Download Mobile Wallpapers



  • Alien
    03-28 11:04 AM
    I think IV should stay focussed with what they are doing right now. This is a non-profit forum with a purpose and lets let it be that way.

    We can probably make it more expansive as we get more volunteers to moderate the forum but with whats going on right now,we should let the core members focus on what they are doing.

    I strongly agree with Berkleybee that this aint a one-stop shop.There is a danger of core issues getting diluted.





    samsung wallpapers free download. wallpapers of flowers free
  • wallpapers of flowers free



  • VenuK
    06-15 07:19 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.

    Hi Shelar,
    Thanks for your response.
    I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
    currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping

    pls advise.



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. for free downloading
  • for free downloading



  • bugmenot
    06-08 01:15 AM
    well the status quo isn't that bad, is it? Gradually, retrogression will reduce. Now that there is no labor sub, there will be roughly a FIFO system. Plus, no increase in H1B should help the future --- as far as retorgression is concerned. another big plus is that current H1B system is intact. This bill would have driven thousands out of H1B status.

    So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.

    u got it all wrong there, there is goin to be an h1b increase, the business community wants it, they'll get it wether anyone likes it or not and with that will come all those durbin/ron hira amendments and all this will happen b4 the next h1b date so its a matter of time b4 it all happens again





    samsung wallpapers free download. movies, Samsung
  • movies, Samsung



  • yabadaba
    06-29 02:13 PM
    bumpabaump



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. movies, Samsung
  • movies, Samsung



  • siravi
    11-09 04:37 PM
    Will be happy to help out with analytical writing, but I see several have volunteered already!
    What would "Media Contacts" work involve?





    samsung wallpapers free download. philippines, Samsung
  • philippines, Samsung



  • coolpal
    03-27 12:45 PM
    I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
    I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.

    But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.

    pal :)



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. Free Downloads Wallpaper.
  • Free Downloads Wallpaper.



  • amsh
    08-21 05:23 PM
    I had got my EB3 priority date recaptured in EB2 I140 filed latter .After doing this ,I asked my lawyer to interfile the case (ask them write a letter to USCIS to convert my earlier filed I485 application in EB3 to EB2) .

    My attorney said that ,this can only be done when priority date is current.But some people in similar condition ,told me that this interfile application can be written, even if the priority date is not current as there is no written procedure for it specified by USCIS .
    And it is better to send that application ASAP ,as it might help my green card processing time ,since after getting that interfile application ,USCIS might go ahead and do the other procedures on it like name check and other check etc .My priority date is in EB2 India and 2 months away from this month priority dates announced by USCIS.

    I have two questions
    1)can the interfile application for I485 ,as specified above ,be send to USCIS ,even if the priority date is not current .

    2)can it be send twice that is now when priority date is not current and latter when priority date becomes current ?

    Best regards and thanks for helping !





    samsung wallpapers free download. wallpaper free download,
  • wallpaper free download,



  • jayleno
    09-25 11:15 AM
    Awesome. If a picture is worth 1000 words, a cartoon is worth atleast 25000 to 50000 words approx.

    http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy



    more...


    samsung wallpapers free download. 2011 calendar wallpaper free
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper free



  • edaltsis
    07-22 01:11 PM
    What do you mean "both the employers are consultant" ? When they employ you and you work on assignments for them, you become a "consultant" for them. Consultant means "An expert who gives advice", considering you good at the subject you are called an expert.

    Without knowing anything about the company no one will be able to suggest you which is good or bad. Apart from the salary & the benefits they offer, you have to take a decision.





    samsung wallpapers free download. Samsung wallpapers I LOVE YOU
  • Samsung wallpapers I LOVE YOU



  • bond65
    08-28 11:25 AM
    kaisersose, is it mandatory for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 application ?

    According to the legal assistant:

    Traditional Labor:

    Incase of substitution the beneficiary has to sign the approved labor. Otherwise it is not required.

    PERM: Requires beneficiary's signature.





    samsung wallpapers free download. Download Samsung Galaxy S Ii
  • Download Samsung Galaxy S Ii



  • paskal
    11-01 11:42 PM
    1. there has been a recapture for nurses once already- 50,000 GC
    therefore older PD's are likely to have a GC already, this lot is likely to be for newer applicants

    2. last time USCIS did this in a way that did not benefit EB3. instead of starting with recapture numbers right away, they first exhausted the regular quota, so all nurses already coming up for GC got numbers from the annual quota, then they gave recapture numbers to people with more recent applications

    of course, either way in the longer run it reduces the number of people in line. but it would be nice if everyone that is waiting could benefit, not just nurses. i'm not writing this to oppose nurses relief or anything, just a factual comment. i do wish they had found a different way- exempt nurses from the quota and allow recapture numbers to be used for everyone...





    CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 03:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

    I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.

    We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.





    babu123
    06-29 10:10 AM
    What I heard is, 485 packet need to be send to the office where the I-140 got approved.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online