MBP13
May 4, 02:02 AM
1) Thees models had a problem with the neck, it would wear out and the display would be like a limp noodle. Kinda like the second pic they have there where it's touching the desk all the way down. Thats what they do over time and they don't want to stay up after that. Unless you replace the neck which is a HUGE expense.
Thanks for pointing this out. I asked the seller, so I'll just have to wait and see what s/he says. The neck does look strong, though, in my opinion, because it's holding up the screen in the first picture. Maybe the seller just put it down to show what it can do? I don't know.

Scarlett johansson busty

Scarlett Johansson#39;s

Scarlett Johansson#39;s strict
more...

Scarlett Johansson denies she

Scarlett johansson bathtub
more...

Scarlett Johansson

scarlett johansson,scarlet
more...

SCARLETT JOHANSSON UNDERWEAR

scarlett johansson
more...

scarlett johansson iphone

Scarlett Johansson
more...

Scarlett Johansson#39;s Vogue

Scarlett Johansson
more...

scarlett johansson leaked

Scarlett Johansson Long
more...

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson
Thanks for pointing this out. I asked the seller, so I'll just have to wait and see what s/he says. The neck does look strong, though, in my opinion, because it's holding up the screen in the first picture. Maybe the seller just put it down to show what it can do? I don't know.
BRLawyer
May 6, 11:38 AM
Undoubtedly 10, it's the best desktop on Earth today.
And despite all this BS that Winblows fanboys love to spread around here, I am yet to see a PC beating my 2008 iMac in terms of overall performance, UI responsiveness and REAL multitasking capabilities (not the crap that Windows represents).
NONE of my friends and relatives (all of them NORMAL users) has a better-performing machine - so please be careful when reading posts from hobbyists about "building your machine" and the like. No ordinary customer does that or wants to do that.
- The iMac has the BEST screen in the industry;
- The BEST OS in the industry, with the option to run inferior Windows if you want to suffer;
- The BEST AIO design, and none of the bulkiness common to the ugly Windows world;
- The BEST keyboard;
- The BEST standard, multitouch mouse (magic mouse) - just genius;
- Even for an older machine like mine, EXCELLENT overall performance;
- Multitasking responsiveness that is miles ahead of Windows machines (remembering my pathetic PC at work);
- Almost totally silent;
- The best customer service in the world.
Windows PCs nowadays are just for three types of people:
1 - Hardcore gamers who love to brag about irrelevant specs or one extra FPS;
2 - People like the above who need to change their GPU every month or like to tinker with their boxes;
3 - Masochists.
Just buy your iMac and be happy - you're not gonna regret it.
And despite all this BS that Winblows fanboys love to spread around here, I am yet to see a PC beating my 2008 iMac in terms of overall performance, UI responsiveness and REAL multitasking capabilities (not the crap that Windows represents).
NONE of my friends and relatives (all of them NORMAL users) has a better-performing machine - so please be careful when reading posts from hobbyists about "building your machine" and the like. No ordinary customer does that or wants to do that.
- The iMac has the BEST screen in the industry;
- The BEST OS in the industry, with the option to run inferior Windows if you want to suffer;
- The BEST AIO design, and none of the bulkiness common to the ugly Windows world;
- The BEST keyboard;
- The BEST standard, multitouch mouse (magic mouse) - just genius;
- Even for an older machine like mine, EXCELLENT overall performance;
- Multitasking responsiveness that is miles ahead of Windows machines (remembering my pathetic PC at work);
- Almost totally silent;
- The best customer service in the world.
Windows PCs nowadays are just for three types of people:
1 - Hardcore gamers who love to brag about irrelevant specs or one extra FPS;
2 - People like the above who need to change their GPU every month or like to tinker with their boxes;
3 - Masochists.
Just buy your iMac and be happy - you're not gonna regret it.
dutchchilly
Apr 17, 12:38 PM
As promised:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzbA7FsgsM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzbA7FsgsM
Hans Brix
Apr 20, 04:53 PM
I use free Dell laser/optical mice that i get from work and Logitech wireless models. I'm not much of a gamer. So, I don't require precision in mine.
more...
~Shard~
Sep 24, 03:23 AM
Yeah, just to clarify I have been using a mac for about two years now. It is my friend who switched to mac :) He just placed the order a few hours ago for his new 12" iBook.
Ah, thanks for the clarification - that's what I get for speed reading... :o ;)
Ah, thanks for the clarification - that's what I get for speed reading... :o ;)
Modernape
Apr 29, 12:57 PM
Do you have a TM backup or a clone of the system from before you applied the update?
If not, then a retail version of SL will be fine, you can install that over the top of your existing installation and all your files and settings will remain intact. Your 10.5 disc will not work now.
If not, then a retail version of SL will be fine, you can install that over the top of your existing installation and all your files and settings will remain intact. Your 10.5 disc will not work now.
more...

mrrich
Jun 27, 07:07 PM
I live in Orange County CA, and I will say there are probably 8 or 9 AT&T stores compared to the 1 Apple Store. I just did a "find a store" zip code search on the AT&T site and there were 18 stores within a 5 mile radius, 31 + stores within a 10 mile radius though not all the stores are "factory" stores (Affordable Portables, etc.). There will be more stores, but I can't imagine each store will have more than 200 phones each. With Apple Stores getting more (hopefully) and Best Buy, Radio Shack, things look good for next week.
Yes, I think there will be lines.
Yes, I think there will be lines.
emiljan
Apr 30, 07:52 PM
If you like the Samsung machine here is the same laptop with less ram for $300 cheaper.
Link. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131115)
Link. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131115)
more...
vniow
Jul 9, 11:49 PM
Ooh yeah! (http://www.lowendmac.com/musings/03/0122.html)

xxRONNIExx
Apr 7, 09:07 PM
Okay Im giving my parents my mac mini. Im also waiting for the new iMac to come out. Its going to be a few months until I get one. In the mean time I have a MBA so I'll be fine. My question is:
#1) whats the best way for to copy all my files, music, movies, photos, and apps to a external hard drive?
#2) once all my files are transferred to the external HD can I still use my itunes with my MBA by hooking it up to the external drive through USB?
THX
#1) whats the best way for to copy all my files, music, movies, photos, and apps to a external hard drive?
#2) once all my files are transferred to the external HD can I still use my itunes with my MBA by hooking it up to the external drive through USB?
THX
more...

arn
Sep 8, 06:03 PM
In the registration agreement when you registered:
As well, posting multiple messages with the same content (spamming), or registering on this board multiple times is not allowed.
arn
As well, posting multiple messages with the same content (spamming), or registering on this board multiple times is not allowed.
arn
Mikesus
May 2, 08:53 PM
http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How_To:_Enter_DFU_Restore_Mode
then when it is connected, it will force a restore. This is different as it does a complete wipe, and you will need to resync every app. I would try it without applying a backup file.
then when it is connected, it will force a restore. This is different as it does a complete wipe, and you will need to resync every app. I would try it without applying a backup file.
more...
jessica.
May 6, 09:36 AM
Just a rant (or a whine) ;)
I was just giving you a hard time, it's the nature of my personality. ;)
On a related note, I recently took a few days off work and noticed that the hours I put in during the weeks leading up to my whopping 3-day vacation far exceeded the time off that I took. I already work a minimum of 10 hour days, combine that with the onset of an actual day off, it's absurd.
To me, and to many of my friends across the pond, US working conditions are for the birds. You should be able to take a vacation and not feel obligated to work extended hours to ensure things are ok while you're gone. I don't know if your situation is because others lack competence or what, but it's a shame that we have to wear ourselves thin just to take a couple of days off. In my eyes, the days off aren't worth it so I tend to "give back" 100+ hours of paid time off at year end each year.
Of course there is always one yahoo that counters with, "at least you have a job." Which is true but that doesn't negate poor working conditions.
</rant>
I was just giving you a hard time, it's the nature of my personality. ;)
On a related note, I recently took a few days off work and noticed that the hours I put in during the weeks leading up to my whopping 3-day vacation far exceeded the time off that I took. I already work a minimum of 10 hour days, combine that with the onset of an actual day off, it's absurd.
To me, and to many of my friends across the pond, US working conditions are for the birds. You should be able to take a vacation and not feel obligated to work extended hours to ensure things are ok while you're gone. I don't know if your situation is because others lack competence or what, but it's a shame that we have to wear ourselves thin just to take a couple of days off. In my eyes, the days off aren't worth it so I tend to "give back" 100+ hours of paid time off at year end each year.
Of course there is always one yahoo that counters with, "at least you have a job." Which is true but that doesn't negate poor working conditions.
</rant>
xper
Feb 9, 10:27 PM
Most useless thread i ever seen in my entire life
more...
kockgunner
Nov 17, 02:22 AM
I found these ones to be a bit shoddily done. The transition from the Zipcar app to the scene of the car behind the phone is jumpy. Also, the music playing in the background of the Shazam scene wasn't really transitioned smoothly. They choose an awkward part of the song to start.
RosieO
Oct 21, 02:10 PM
The Apple Store here is closing from 4-6 to get ready for the Leopard release. I can't see what they need 2 hours to get ready for.:confused:
more...
ErikAndre
Jan 14, 01:28 PM
I'm just glad we won't have to wait till late at night (like the usually make us do)...
chrisbetty
May 5, 09:37 AM
Airplay, yes.
Home sharing streaming to the phone from iTunes, no. That needs 4.3.x.
Come on Apple, get a move on!! :mad:
That's what I want is the home sharing I have no use for airplay right now.
Home sharing streaming to the phone from iTunes, no. That needs 4.3.x.
Come on Apple, get a move on!! :mad:
That's what I want is the home sharing I have no use for airplay right now.
sushi
Sep 8, 12:34 AM
Apple will announce Internet Radio capability on new iPod. With WiFi capability new iPods will able to tune into specially designated Internet Radio stations operated by Apple. And with one click listeners will able to purchase, via wireless download the song recently heard via the Apple Internet Radio channels. :o
This would be a nice feature and would fit with Apple's way of doing things.
Guess we'll know soon.
This would be a nice feature and would fit with Apple's way of doing things.
Guess we'll know soon.
TrulyYuki
Apr 8, 02:34 PM
http://news.cnet.com/i/tim//2010/06/23/iphone4-52_2_610x407_610x407.jpg
YES... apple should make something like that. :mad:
YES... apple should make something like that. :mad:
lavrishevo
May 3, 08:19 PM
Bootcamp will run just fine on both the models listed.
dpaanlka
Nov 9, 11:42 AM
Pages is perfectly fine for word processing, which I know from experience as I been using it for that purpose every day for nearly two years. Most of the people who say otherwise either haven't learned to use it or would have preferred that Apple produce a Word clone. Some of are very happy that they did not go that route.
I must Second that.
Office isn't even installed on my PowerBook anymore, and I've been using Pages and Keynote quite successfully on campus (where lots of classes and professors want lots of word and powerpoints all the time) for two semesters now and am glad I made the switch. I'm excited to hear about Lasso.
I must Second that.
Office isn't even installed on my PowerBook anymore, and I've been using Pages and Keynote quite successfully on campus (where lots of classes and professors want lots of word and powerpoints all the time) for two semesters now and am glad I made the switch. I'm excited to hear about Lasso.
d wade
Jul 12, 09:19 AM
if anyone from here was there friday morning.. you saw the zoo.
the line was so long it wrapped around the permieter of the mall area and then out the door. people were waiting outside.
i waited for 3 hours then had to go to work. tried again this morning but store opened after i had to be at work.
hopefully i can get it soon...
the line was so long it wrapped around the permieter of the mall area and then out the door. people were waiting outside.
i waited for 3 hours then had to go to work. tried again this morning but store opened after i had to be at work.
hopefully i can get it soon...
arn
Jul 22, 05:00 PM
Traffic increased dramatically today for unclear reasons.
One person had mentioned that the site was mentioned on TechTV last night... so perhaps it was again on TechTV today.
Regardless, I apologize for the downtime today. The server just wasn't prepared for it. As a result, we had to shut down the forums for a while, and have now limited the forums to registered users only.
arn
One person had mentioned that the site was mentioned on TechTV last night... so perhaps it was again on TechTV today.
Regardless, I apologize for the downtime today. The server just wasn't prepared for it. As a result, we had to shut down the forums for a while, and have now limited the forums to registered users only.
arn
0 comments:
Post a Comment