
tribal lion designs. HereI don't know how many people will that invitation allow for the meeting? I can join and we can present some things to the congressman. Please PM me and we can touch base.
thanks,
Scorpio Tattoo Designs.Did not recieve any cards,what is that?
quot;HOW TO DESIGN A TATTOO,Not sure about H1B, but I know this that she has to get give some certification exams for the state that she wants to practice from. A friend's wife got a certification done and then she worked in the US, and her employer filed for her GC and the GC was approved in 6 months in 2006. They are from India. I believe the US has a huge need for physiotheraphists and so under some rule/quota they get a GC very fast.
That schedule A category is long gone and PT's from every where are now just EB-3.
tattoo designs, scorpionactionAction
07-07 01:35 PM
I don't remember the exact implementation, but you have to read it into a structure and type cast to a char pointer (if I am not mistaken).
more...
tattoo designs,scorpionvery well said mate! the ultimate objective of this forum is for people to come together and move forward to achieve our cause and not be worried about the dots etc.
Scorpion Tattoo design areDoes this mean Interim EAD option is not available any more? Was there a press release for this?
Thanks
1. Can we use AC21 provision without EAD card ?
Answer: Sure, you can. In fact, that is the advised approach. Do not fall back on EAD unless absolutely necessary.
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ?
Yes, If you wish to work on EAD then you need to have it by Jan 2008. Unless the interim EAD option is bought back, I doubt if any July filer will have an EAD by January 2008. I would suggest you be prepared to extend your H-1b.
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? If so do we need any reciept of 485 application?
Answer: Yes. You can do it yourself, but you will need evidence to show that a 485 has been applied.
:confused:
more...
Scorpio Tattoo Designs and itsHey IAspire,
Welcome aboard!
Rest assured, you will be viewing this website/e-mailing questions/answering others' questions for at least a decade unless the middle east revolution spreads to the west.
Even after spending tens of hours of reading, consulting with lawyers and scratching heads countless times, still the green card process is confusing to most of us on this site. Honestly, its a tedious, intricate process that demands lot of patience, hard work, luck and money.
Hey! I'm not trying to scare you but if you were born in India, its been that way for quite some time. I guess you need to do some serious reading about the entire process and especially your scenario. Just google, you'll be inundated with ocean of information. Then you may have some idea about the time frames of getting the EAD or GC or Citizenship or whatever. Good luck!
Ancient Tattoo Designs,hariswaminathan
06-21 11:52 PM
Got this from the Chennai US consulate website.
I apologise if this info is old - i had never heard of the US consulate issueing "B1 in lieu of H1" visa.
B-1 in Lieu of H
Any person holding a B1 or B1/B2 visa may be eligible to perform H-1B work in the United States as long as they fulfill the following criteria:
Hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor�s degree
Plan to perform H-1B-caliber work or training
Will be paid only by their foreign employer, except reimbursement of incidental travel costs such as housing and per diem. The employee must not receive any salary from a U.S. source.
The task can be accomplished in a short period of time.
These travelers would be admitted as B1 visitors, and may only stay in the U.S. for the time allotted by the Department of Homeland Security upon entry.
Like any other B1/B2 applicant, travelers must still show strong professional, familial and financial or other ties, which indicate a strong inducement to return to the country of origin or another country other than the United States.
Consulate General Chennai is prepared to issue B1/B2 visas to qualified applicants for this purpose. These visas may also be used for tourism. Current holders of B1/B2 visas may already use this provision without seeking another visa.
When seeking a visa for this purpose, please clearly explain this in the applicant�s BEP cover letter.
If the applicant and employer so chooses, they may also apply for a more limited B1 visa with the annotation �B-1 in lieu of H.� These visas may not be used for pleasure travel.
The Customs and Border Patrol agents at Ports of Entry are aware of this provision. If asked at the border, applicants are advised to explain completely their purpose of travel and that they will not be paid from sources based in the United States. Travelers are encouraged to carry a letter from their host company and Indian employer listing the traveler�s duties, length of stay and remuneration plans.
more...
Tribal Scorpion Tattoo DesignThanks Sachu and Tinku for the confidence.. I got one from SFO Indian consulate. I will put the format in this thread when I get home.
Also I will update details when I get to India.
Tribal Scorpion Tattoo DesignI was also lucky to meet one of their executive editors to whom I explained the issues posed by retrogression. He was very supportive but informed that he has been hearing from the other side as well.( I guess from NumbersUSA).
We too should be pro-active in campaigning to media about our valid cause.
I just sent the following E-mail to the Information Week Editors.
Sub:Your help requested for Skilled IT wokers to get their greencards
Dear Mr.McGee,
]
Regards,
Sreekanth
pls do not forget to mention immigration voice name in your letter so that the reporter can contact Iv for any further information.
more...
Borneo Scorpion Tattoo DesignHi Everyone,
I have a quesion on the same lines!!
My H1B is approved till Mar 2007(have I797 till Mar, 2007). But you can file for extension 6 months before it expires ie, Sep 2006. So, now, say I get file for extension and get 3 year extension approval( I say 3 yrs bcoz my I-140 is approved). However, I dont have visa stamp for my current H1b.
Now, if I go for H1b stamping, lets say, in Nov 2006, will they stamp it till Mar 2007(my earlier extension date) or the new H1b approval, ie, Mar 2010.
thanks
please let me know if I have not made myself clear. Yes, it's a little different situation and I've not read anything about this kind of situation .
Scorpio Zodiac Tattoo DesignHey,
Thanks for the response.
One quick clarification:
a) COS from H4 to H1 B status, does'nt need me to go through the quota/lottery system etc. Am I right?, because I did hear this from some folks that I would *not* have to go through the quota since I originally had a H1 B visa with validity date. ?
b) In case of my finding an opening with new employer & shifting COS back to H1 from H4, what time frame would it take?
c) further addition to point b) what kinds of documents would I need to submit to INS for COS back to H1? any idea?
Again thanks guys! Have a great day...
Shivani:)
more...
Scorpion tattoo designs for7 Years and waiting. I have seen this month after month- VB after VB. Our only hope is legislative action. Please get active w/IV action items. Call your senators now.
Usually a scorpion tattooI have my I-20 from University X, but I don't have the I-20 form from University Y.
Contact the International Students Office in University Y. Most colleges keep a copy of your I20. You can use that copy.
Also, SEVIS has a record of all the I20s issued to you and the colleges and degrees you completed.
more...
Scorpio Tattoo DesignsHi,
Generally FOIA does't give approval notice. But other stuff you recieved should be enough. What date did you use for port of entry, your first one or the latest one?
Scorpion tattoo design
more...
Labels: Design Scorpio TattooWe have received only 5 nonfrivolous questions to date in preparation for the next call. This does not meet the critical mass of 20-25 questions for justifying a conference call.
Please follow process detailed in earlier thread ( http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267 ) for us to consider your questions.
Scorpio Sign Tattoo on theangelfire76
06-04 02:53 PM
A friend of mine who's an account manager with Wipro said that all their H1 extensions have received multiple RFEs, with the standard wording on each RFE (client contract details, no. of people working at that location, immigration status of the people working at that location, demonstrate that the job is a specialty occupation (H1Bs for janitors anybody? ) ), client letter (even if the H1B is for a project starting 2 months down the line with a valid SOW)
Looks like the adjudicating officers have a standard template which they issue to all non-product companies as RFE. It's plain harassment that's all foolishly thinking that if we drive the H1Bs out then automatically the companies will be forced to hire locally. What they don't understand is that the companies will offshore even more work, as already being done by hiring one GC guy to co-ordinate the rest of the team in India. :rolleyes:
scorpion free tattoo designBravo!
That is exactly what we want the house members to know. Our lives are on hold; my wife cannot work, and I cannot move!
Also, a BIG THANK YOU for distancing ourselves from the H1B quota issue that the industry is after. That will get us nowhere in the house that struck it down last time from their bill.
Keep up the good work!
qplearn
Approved Labor/Pending labor for more than 365 days or 140 approval is required for extension beyond 6 years. I don't think it can be done based on pending 485 applications (for dependent) only.
I had applied for a visa back in 2007 and the initial approval was for 3 years till 2010 Oct.I have 9 years of IT exp and I have been in US before on a H1B visa through a top Indian IT firm for 2 years. The visa that I applied in 2007 is through a small but well functioning IT consulting firm. I lived in India then but now I am working in Toronto in Canada.
Because of the recession and bad market I couldnt make a move and I didnt get the visa stamped on my passport too after the approval
Since the market is getting better, I plan to get it stamped the coming year as and when I get a job opportunity. Since the initial approval was till 2010 and I never got it stamped, can I still schedule for stamping now or should I go for an entirely new one now. As the visa runs for 6 years, would I be able to use it only till 2013 (6 years from 2007) or once I get it stamped this year (2010) , I can use it till 2016 ?
I heard that embassies scrutinize each case for fraud (although mine is based on real skills and job opportunities) I just want to avoid any issue with the stamping. I rather then go for a new visa if such a risk exists ( to avoid such an investigation or enquiry shadowing future prospects)
If it comes to me applying for a new visa, would I be subject to cap again or am I cap free as I have been counted earlier in 2007 ?
Thanks a ton for your service and pls help me out.
Regards,
Alex
0 comments:
Post a Comment