Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, June 13, 2011

images selena gomez who says album selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album

  • selena gomez who says album



  • askbz1
    04-16 11:18 AM
    Thank You so much. Found this thread just in time when I was searching for insurance from my Parent's visit to US.





    wallpaper selena gomez who says album selena gomez who says cover album. Love whosaysmar, cover, who
  • Love whosaysmar, cover, who



  • fromnaija
    07-20 04:46 PM
    For I-485 AOS purpose, date of last entry into the US is used as basis of determining legal status. That is the law. Fair or not, it's not my call

    Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

    A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
    100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

    B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

    In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.





    selena gomez who says cover album. gomez+who+says+album+cover
  • gomez+who+says+album+cover



  • netnerd
    05-18 09:25 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I just renewed my H1B last month. I used the services of Andrew Dutton. He is excellent and very reasonable. He is also very accessible by email and phone.

    His H1B+H4 renewal legal fees were only $550.

    His email is immigration_counselor@yahoo.com. Try his services, I am confident you will be satisfied.

    Sincerely,

    Paras Dave

    Disclaimer:
    These are my views only. Use at your own risk.





    2011 Love whosaysmar, cover, who selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • NikNikon
    June 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
    Hey Anders, I gave a go at lightening your shot. Would be interested in how yours came out as well.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. tattoo selena gomez who says
  • tattoo selena gomez who says



  • nozerd
    09-05 11:36 AM
    I would like to discuss two issues

    1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.

    2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))

    It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?





    selena gomez who says cover album. Selena+gomez+who+says+
  • Selena+gomez+who+says+



  • krishmunn
    02-02 07:53 AM
    If you are working in a arbitrary job in a location different from where TVU is (which indicates you never attended classes in TVU) , you are in serious trouble. Your best bet in that case is to quietly leave US ASAP or change your status to H1/H4 if possible.

    In any case, stop working immediately and talk to an attorney.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. Miss Gomez stuns at the
  • Miss Gomez stuns at the



  • tertip
    03-11 02:39 PM
    Hi All,

    EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
    AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
    I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.

    My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?

    Thanks a lot for all your support!!





    2010 gomez+who+says+album+cover selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • pnjbindia
    10-08 03:46 PM
    There is no way to delay it. The only thing you could have done was, NOT send a document like employment letter, or didnt complete all vaccinations for medical. This wd generate an RFE, but at least wdnt catch you by surprise....
    No. Is there any way to get it delayed till my marriage ?



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • nlssubbu
    12-24 01:22 PM
    Hi,
    I have a question:
    - H1-B's I-797 is valid, but visa stamping has expired.
    - I use AP document to re-enter.
    - I do not use EAD at all
    After using AP, can I move to a different company by petitioning for H1-B?

    The other question is: Is it worthwhile to go for H1-B stamping when I have an AP?
    I don't see a reason for you going in for H1-B stamping. You can enter using AP and still have H1B validity, if you don't use EAD for job. If different company willing to sponsor H1, then you can transfer it without any issue. Please make sure that the job offer from the new company is "same or similar" in nature.
    -----------------
    Detailed scenario
    -----------------
    My only reason for being on H1-B is to have a backup if there is a problem with my I-485 application. I don't want to use EAD, since it will terminate my H1-B status. With the recent retrogression I think its going to be a real long while.

    My questions are:
    1. If I use the AP (and don't use EAD), I read that I can be on H1-B with the same employer, and get my H1-B renewed with the same company. However, in future can I re-apply for a H1-B through some other company?

    As stated by you, use of AP does not invalidate your H1B. If you want to change employer, you can transfer the existing H1B instead of re-apply for a new one.

    2. If I use my AP, I will be on a parolee status (on I-94), so when reapply for H1-B, and I send my I-94 , would my new H1-B be approved? Any such cases? Links, etc. would be helpful

    I myself came back to US using AP thrice and extended my H1B twice after such entry. You need not send your existing I-94 to them. Your H1B will come with the new I-94 with the same number of your white one for the extended time period.

    I have a appt. in Chennai in mid january and am wondering if its worthwhile to go there at all. I have seen some messages about delays in visa approvals.

    I think it is only waste of time (to go to consulate) and money (to spend for the visa stamping)
    Thanks

    Thanks





    hair selena gomez who says album selena gomez who says cover album. Who+says+selena+gomez+
  • Who+says+selena+gomez+



  • waitnwatch
    05-17 11:39 PM
    The original language that was in CIR would exempt from the quota STEM graduates who have worked for 3 years, under the F 4 provision. More importantly, it allows for self petitioning and adjustment of status following a $2000 fee. If this amendment passes, all that would be gone, and simply replaced with the exemption that was already in the original bill. Again I'm puzzled: why are we supporting this amendment?

    I think you are getting slightly confused here. The thing under discussion in this thread has always existed as a clause in the bill and is nothing new. The F4 is a separate provision which was struck down today. The 3 year for STEM provision still exists separate. Please have a look at the details of the bill. It should be available somewhere on this website.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. Next album cover, duration min
  • Next album cover, duration min



  • go_guy123
    09-25 10:53 AM
    No worries,

    go and check here: The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html)

    in the above link go locating the following news line, read and enjoy

    ""08/14/2009: Will USCIS Discontinue Concurrent I-140/485 Filing Procedure, Replaced by Preregistration and Two-Tier Filing System? ""

    Hmmm....more money for USCIS, 2 times filing and double fees.





    hot tattoo selena gomez who says selena gomez who says cover album. gomez+who+says+album+cover
  • gomez+who+says+album+cover



  • ramus
    07-05 10:44 PM
    I am not sure who started this flower idea, who ever it is- I am not sure if this idea will even work.. But if you think it will work then work hard on getting media's attention.... I am not sure if flower will even go through security..

    Let me know if you get any reporter who will cover this story...



    more...


    house selena gomez who says album selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • Pineapple
    07-24 10:36 AM
    Bumping thread up.. here is an excellent YouTube video, already created by an IV member..





    tattoo Selena+gomez+who+says+ selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • Chicago Desi
    03-31 11:14 AM
    ...Because as per law you cannot have different job duties until you get your gc and max one year beyond that...

    Your statement is true in the sense that H1B candidate must work on the same duties described in LC but you are wrong in saying that one has to wait one year after getting GC to have different job duties.



    more...


    pictures Miss Gomez stuns at the selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • joydiptac
    05-26 01:50 PM
    This is not a good advice...USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD...If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., ...they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.

    Thanks Saikat, for pointing out some potential pitfalls.
    I am sure USCIS has its own checks and balances to determine the validity of an application, and whether it is abandoned. But I do not believe in being proactive and raising flags to jeopardize what may be totally legit.

    One more thing that slipped my mind is you can always check online status to see if your application is active or rejected. :)

    Here are a few tidbits of law (information) I am aware of. I am not a lawyer so please seek help or search online for the validity of my statements :

    1. During AOS (adjustment of Status, I485 pending) you do not accrue Illegal presence period. However, if you were on a Non Immigrant visa and that has expired you will be in illegal status until you went out and came back using AP - but that is usually OK. Unless there is an unrelated issue that flags your case you are safe. But mind you - still no Illegal presence is accrued. This is the law.

    2. While on AOS it is OK to go out of the country for short periods of time (I don't think this is very well defined hence a gray area). In case you do not have any other non immigrant visa you need to have applied for AP before leaving the country otherwise you are considered to have abandoned your I485 application.
    Example: My boss from one of my previous companies was on AOS was working from B'lore in the same company for more than or close to a year. He came back on his L1A visa. He had a long talk with Immigration and explained that our company had sent him abroad for all this while, which was true. He came back in, within a few months got his GC this tells me that his I485 was not considered to be abandoned. Well it is a different story that he did not stay after that as being a truly global manager, he was sent to France and then to India within 6 months.

    HTH





    dresses gomez+who+says+album+cover selena gomez who says cover album. Ryan am whosaysalbumis wellmar album Who+says+album+cover+by+selena+gomez
  • Ryan am whosaysalbumis wellmar album Who+says+album+cover+by+selena+gomez



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-15 12:03 PM
    This is truly a great idea. We must show the 'family' face of our struggle. This country is built on compassion (at least that's what they claim in the mainstream media). Each one of us must send one family picture to the President of United States and urge him to take a closer look at the current USCIS process and make it better.

    I also urge to send a good family picture with kids. Definitely it must impact someone who would look at the pictures.

    Good Idea!!



    more...


    makeup selena gomez who says album selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • vikki76
    09-01 02:04 AM
    I was just about to post this article and then saw someone already did this good deed. Apart from core issue of isolation of elderly immigration,this debate between unrestricted family based GC and employment quota will never end.





    girlfriend selena gomez who says cover selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • Administrator2
    03-14 12:27 PM
    I just emailed mine to info@immigrationvoice.org.

    Thanks!





    hairstyles Next album cover, duration min selena gomez who says cover album. Who+says+by+selena+gomez+
  • Who+says+by+selena+gomez+



  • suresh.emails
    09-14 10:49 AM
    The following are answers to your questions. Even I got stamping in Singapore. I use to work in Singapore. I came to USA couple years ago.

    1 We both are planning to go for visa interview on the same day. So, who should go first so that it would not interfere others interview? Or does it really make any difference?

    There is NO order; who should go first.

    Even I was married when I appeared for the interview. I did not take my wife along with me to the interview. Usually, Interview officer does not ask you about where is your spouse?. It is up to you to take spouse for dependent status visa. Visa officer always thinks that spouse will get H4 visa processed once after actual H1-B visa is stamped.

    Usually, most of us will go for H1-B visa stamping first and later we send our respective spouses for stamping on dependent status.

    2 Will visa officer ask any of us that since you are married why you haven't bring your spouse together? Can we say that the other also has h1b interview on the same day?

    The only evidence they can ask you is about your marriage certificate and your marriage photos. Even this is for when dependent goes to get H4 visa stamping . But definitely not for actual H1-B visa stamping.

    As per as I know (remember), they are not suppose to ask you beyond that. I mean, there is a limit to ask on the questions. Otherwise, No deep personal questions.


    3 I am not sure whether my wife would face any questions regarding that she is married and does she have any spouse issues or what if mine H1b is not going to approved? would she still be interested to pursue her h1b or like that?

    In your cases; you will be by default be dependent to each other (as you will be mention your spouse information in DS-156 form).

    If one of your H1-B is approved; then other will be automatically dependent (in case H1-B is not approved for other).

    US embassy in Singapore interview is kind of cool on just like an interview in Mexico. Cool .. Answer to the question asked; All it takes to decide is 2 minutes in the interview process.




    4 My h1b was denied last year because of company project document issue with same Singapore embassy. So I am not sure does it going to make any impact this time or not? Any help appreciated.

    You have to mention that in your DS-156 form (for any previous visa refusals). It is up to the visa officer to ask you questions on that.

    I believe it is US Consulate in Singapore (but not Singapore Embassy)

    Try to be genuine on providing information.

    It took about 15 minutes; from the time I entered into US Consulate , to finish the whole interview process and go come out.

    You donot have to provide information about your spouse that she/he is appearing for interview on the same day unless otherwise is asked by the visa officer.

    Answer to the questions asked; don't be over smart and start answering questions.


    I wish you best of luck for your H1-B stamping.





    LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    With a second successive quarterly loss on the cards for ING Group NV, the company plans to layoff 7,000 employees, and appoint Jan Hommen - the present chairman of the ING board, and the former chief financial officer of Philips Electronics - as its new CEO in the place of the current chief executive Michel [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1239&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/ing-group-to-layoff-7000-employees/)





    dassumi
    12-23 03:00 PM
    You can use your AP with no issues. That's the exact intent of that document.


    Hi Guys,

    My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.

    I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.

    I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.

    Thanks and have a great weekend,



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online