Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sistine chapel hands

sistine chapel hands. The Hand of God - Sistine

  • The Hand of God - Sistine



  • gccube
    04-11 03:10 PM
    How would I add my details to the tracker. When I click on the IV Tracker it lists the existing entries but I am not able to find an option to add my own details.





    sistine chapel hands. +from+the+sistine+chapel+
  • +from+the+sistine+chapel+



  • InTheMoment
    07-23 10:16 AM
    What I have heard from others having the same issue is that they would put your given name as the last name (as it is the index in their db) and put the "FNU" (First Name Unknown) under the first name. I know, this is ridiculous as you have a first name ! Hope they have something like a "LNU" as well

    You meant to say NA for "not applicable" right? Others may not interpret Name followed by NA in the same way. This part of the world NA also stands for "North America" :)

    This might cause issues in long run especially when you apply for GC or even extention of visa as the Name in the passport will not match the visa or even your records from school and university.





    sistine chapel hands. Sistine Chapel Northern
  • Sistine Chapel Northern



  • Riakapoor
    09-16 05:19 PM
    Thank you!

    Thanks for all the help. I will surely look into the link.





    sistine chapel hands. the Sistine Chapel,
  • the Sistine Chapel,



  • radosav
    10-04 01:47 PM
    I-485 RD July 27 at Texas

    I-140 AD May 25, 06 at Texas, LUD on I-140 July 28, 07

    all checks (for I-485 & I-765) cashed Oct 3, 07 at California

    Both I-485 cases transfered back to Texas on Oct 2, 07
    I-765 shows received date as Oct 1, 07 and will stay at California. Does that mean I need to count 11 weeks from that date? And not from the date when packet was received in July?



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. the Sistine Chapel Ceiling
  • the Sistine Chapel Ceiling



  • vivekm1309
    05-03 07:22 PM
    You have written a good letter, Can i use your letter to write to senators of my state ? this will save me time :)

    Regards

    Vivek





    sistine chapel hands. Sistine+chapel+ceiling+god
  • Sistine+chapel+ceiling+god



  • pappu
    11-25 10:15 PM
    We should not wait for CIR.
    If it happens its great, but if it does not, then we should have plans ready now. There needs to be effort with the new administration for administrative relief and also to continue the dialog with USCIS and DOL that we have now. We also need to meet lawmakers again in the new congress and see any opportunities for us. All background work needs to happen long before there is even a mention of CIR timeline by lawmakers.



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. stock photo : golden Hand with
  • stock photo : golden Hand with



  • alterego
    01-02 08:14 PM
    Best Answer:- No-one but god knows the answer to your question.

    Here are a few points to consider.

    1) If you are from EB India, then you know that there are thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands with PD ahead of yours, at 2800 a year per EB category, you do the math.

    2) Filing of 485 is dependent on more than just approvals, PDs sometimes move based on quirky decisions made by the State Dep't on the basis of nothing more than gesticulation. That said, the 4th quarter of every year is a lottery for anyone with a late PD whichever EB category, witness the July VB fiasco.

    3) Legislation even just recapture (like AC21) can alter the dynamic for years, 4 yrs in the case of AC21 and provide heavily retrogressed countries like India and China especially with a boost.

    4) A new President and a better immigration system might help you. One can only hope.

    Absent the above caveats, sorry my friend but I don't expect the PD to move past the July 2007 VB fiasco date for decades. However, I don't expect the US to lock out Indian IT talent for that amount of time either. Much will depend on how much lobbying is done on this issue, and that will in turn depend on the energy shown by those like you.





    sistine chapel hands. sistine chapel adam,
  • sistine chapel adam,



  • Dhundhun
    06-19 12:42 AM
    Folks,
    I am due for an EAD renewal. However, my I-485 Receipt Notice got lost in mail. :(

    Can I still e-file. A lot of you said, we have to send a copy of the receipt notice as a supporting document. Can I do without it.

    Any pointers would be really appreciated.

    Thank You

    -Bipin

    You must be having A# on previous EAD - that is required. I filed for my wife and forgot to send copy of I-485. There was no RFE and we got EAD. Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737.



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. Sistine Chapel. The Hand
  • Sistine Chapel. The Hand



  • venky_handsy
    03-07 10:46 PM
    you are fine. if you are on vacation for x number of hours...that is fine.
    they will see per month salary ..or per hour salary matches your labor wages...be kool.





    sistine chapel hands. sistine chapel adam,
  • sistine chapel adam,



  • whyregisteration
    12-19 03:18 PM
    Is it necessary to file second time with I-140 reciept?
    What is the fee?
    Do you have new form I-485 and I-765 (EAD)?

    I heard one did not need apply another I-765 (EAD) unless it is expired or voided (one 140 approved is enough :D )

    now 485 fee is $1010 for an adult, already including I-765 (EAD) fee :rolleyes:



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. sistine chapel adam,
  • sistine chapel adam,



  • shreekhand
    07-29 10:33 AM
    As soon as you adjust your status to F1 your I-485 becomes void. Further having and EAD has nothing to do being on F1.

    In short it is not easy to go back full time studying while your I-485 is pending.


    This second point is not true. Either that, or the USCIS is not enforcing that requirement consistently. I renewed my EAD 3 times so far, but never had to provide any salary statements with my renewal applications.





    sistine chapel hands. the Sistine Chapel,
  • the Sistine Chapel,



  • theshiningsun
    02-24 03:50 AM
    this is what i know

    since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process

    u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months

    again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action

    btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. Sistine Chapel Southern Wall
  • Sistine Chapel Southern Wall



  • apnair2002
    04-06 07:04 AM
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12175475/





    sistine chapel hands. Paintings are hand sistine can
  • Paintings are hand sistine can



  • pd_recapturing
    09-26 04:13 PM
    Hi, I received the RNs of my wife and me (485,765 and 131) by calling the USCIS today. Online status check shows the receipt date of 09/24. I dont see my checks cashed yet. How much time it takes to get the check cashed ?



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. Michelangelo#39;s Sistine Chapel
  • Michelangelo#39;s Sistine Chapel



  • ksairi
    08-16 01:56 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    sistine chapel hands. Michelangelo Sistine Chapel
  • Michelangelo Sistine Chapel



  • jsb
    03-26 09:41 AM
    security clears of what? Anthrax?
    For heaven's sake, those are just text, right? I dont think we can do an attachment..

    There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.



    more...


    sistine chapel hands. sistine chapel testament
  • sistine chapel testament



  • jsb
    01-21 09:07 AM
    hi dionysus
    i got this from some requirement agencies

    If it really has some source of information (and is not a pure rumour), then it may come out as some kind of order that PD cutoff dates can only be moved forward (i.e. no retrogression). We all know, moving dates like a yoyo does not make any sense. It only tells that decision makers over there just don't know what they are doing. This order might force them to think and work before issuing new cutoff dates.





    sistine chapel hands. right hand held high,
  • right hand held high,



  • krishna_brc
    09-08 11:29 AM
    Ban is limited to Govt projects only which hardly is 5% of total outsourcing.


    Thanks,
    Krishna





    sistine chapel hands. fresco sistine chapel
  • fresco sistine chapel



  • vxg
    10-15 11:25 AM
    Thanks. Can someone get me USCIS contact number to get the status on receipts.....

    dial 1-800-375-5283
    use option 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    BTW i am a AUG 3rd TSC Filer No receipts yet. The EAD Check for my wife cashed on Oct 12th and it says Vermont service center.





    lost_in_migration
    05-15 09:31 AM
    You have a good suggestion but it only allows at the most 10 options :(

    Due to PD movement, to track exact status of how many guys are "already in Que" and how many guys want to "join" the Que, we needs to have two more options e.g. -
    - India PD current & I-485 already filed (guys already in Que)
    - India PD current & I-485 NOT filed (guys want to Join the Que)

    This will help to know how many guys are in que, how many VISA's are available (as per USCIS) and then we will have some "guess" work on how PD will move ahaead in upcoming months!!





    jthomas
    05-06 04:04 PM
    ganguteli,

    there was a donor conference call a couple of weeks back, in which aman, pappu etc participated.

    your thoughts of rally was discussed, but unfortunately the numbers are not quiet adding up as it did during the July 2007 fiasco.

    As per what I learned from that discussion was when IV sees the "thousands" as per your quote they are willing to support the rally idea. Otherwise, it may not make the noise as we expect it to do.

    Yes, I agree with IV core's line of thought in the "rally" idea. I too wish we can do a "rally" but...:-(

    I think we should have a rally or some major IV activity. In this case everybody would get together and for every next activity we may be able to see 10% more members. We should start with a smaller number and then grow bigger. (just a thought)



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online