strait of hormuz. The Strait of Hormuz On the
The Strait of Hormuz On theWeird is cool in my book =)
strait of hormuz. in the Strait of Hormuz.
in the Strait of Hormuz.EAD is one of the documents that is listed in I-9 as the document that confirms both identity and right to work. You spouse can apply for SSN as soon as she has her EAD in hand. S/he may start working before SSN is issued if she applied for the SSN.
strait of hormuz. The Strait of Hormuz is the
The Strait of Hormuz is thethomachan72
07-06 11:55 AM
Answers to your questions.
(a) That could be tough, but check with your attorney. Or check if you or your husband's company has any unused LCs. Remember that LC substituion can be done only until July 17th (could be 16 or 18th, please get this confirmed), so you have to act fast.
(b) No.
(c) No. I am almost sure even if you have an approved I-140, it still isn't enough to get an H-1B extension. Your best bet would be to work on an EAD if you were eligible to apply for 485. Talk to your attorney.
Good luck
Thanks,
Jayant
?????????
strait of hormuz. Straits of Hormuz, Gwadar,
Straits of Hormuz, Gwadar,My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
You can go to school again though it might not be practical. Or go back to your country and ask the employer to sponsor your H-1B so you can reenter in October 2008.
Also, check with other lawyers.
Thanks,
Jayant
more...strait of hormuz. the Straits of Hormuz.
the Straits of Hormuz.Please move this thread to the appropriate forum, this has nothing to do with DC rally logisitics
strait of hormuz. The Strait of Hormuz: both a
The Strait of Hormuz: both aLostInGCProcess
03-07 04:32 PM
Hello all,
I filed for EAD renewal at TSC in early Jan 11. My current EAD expires end of April. I am just wondering how long TSC is currently taking to renew EADs.
Any experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It took me about 95 days, from start to finish.
more...strait of hormuz. near Strait of Hormuz
near Strait of HormuzI think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.
AP could be mailed but the applicant MUST be in the USA at the time of application.
strait of hormuz. Sunset on the Strait of Hormuz
Sunset on the Strait of HormuzI applied for my AP on Aug 24th. I haven't seen any update on the case. May I know when you guys applied for it?
I applied on 8th of July and got approval notice through mail on 4th sep at TSC
more...strait of hormuz. say quot;Strait of Hormuzquot;?
say quot;Strait of Hormuzquot;?thanks for answering. I guess this is a stupid question, but i have one.
would the applicant need to have a job while applying for EAD renewal?
strait of hormuz. The narrow Strait of Hormuz
The narrow Strait of Hormuzwhat has indian immigration officer to do with AP and US immagration.....
You need to show the police officer in India before leaving for US that you have valid visa/papers to enter US. Otherwise I suppose they can stop you from boarding.
more...strait of hormuz. strait of hormuz.
strait of hormuz.
strait of hormuz. in Strait of Hormuz;
in Strait of Hormuz;petersebastian
04-01 01:59 PM
Really? Nobody? Nothing? :( Please, any advice will do, I'm desperate, I don't want to leave in 2 weeks, I need some more time with my partner...
more...strait of hormuz. in the Strait of Hormuz in
in the Strait of Hormuz inpoorslumdog
08-25 03:18 PM
Greencardfever5, first of all I don't think you needed to apologize. Everyone has their own schedules and priorities, and just because you did not spend enough time on IV, does not mean you are not welcome here.
.
Do you mean to say other people who spend time, energy and money do not have any other priority or work and sitting idle. Everyone has priority other than spending time in IV. By the way what happened to the Op's priority now. There is no priority now and wants to spend in IV. Do you think its fair...?
strait of hormuz. Strait of Hormuz is a choke
Strait of Hormuz is a chokehttp://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main
Choose USCIS for the agency and click submit. That returns the proposed fee increase which is open for comments. I doubt it makes any difference but nothing to lose leaving a comment on the portal
Alternatives
You may submit comments, identified by DHS Docket No. USCIS- 2006-0044 by one of the following methods:
� Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
� E-mail: OSComments@dhs.gov. Include the docket number in the subject line of the message.
� Facsimile: Federal eRulemaking portal at 866-466-5370.
� Mail: Director, Regulatory Management Division, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security, 111 Massachusetts Avenue, NW., 3rd Floor, Washington, DC 20529. To ensure proper handling, please reference DHS Docket No. USCIS-2006-0044 on your correspondence. This mailing address may also be used for paper, disk, or CD-ROM submissions.
� Hand Delivery/Courier: Regulatory Management Division, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security, 111 Massachusetts Avenue, NW., 3rd Floor, Washington, DC 20529. Contact Telephone Number (202) 272-8377.
more...strait of hormuz. in the Strait of Hormuz,
in the Strait of Hormuz,I-485 RD July 27 at Texas
I-140 AD May 25, 06 at Texas, LUD on I-140 July 28, 07
all checks (for I-485 & I-765) cashed Oct 3, 07 at California
Both I-485 cases transfered back to Texas on Oct 2, 07
I-765 shows received date as Oct 1, 07 and will stay at California. Does that mean I need to count 11 weeks from that date? And not from the date when packet was received in July?
strait of hormuz. Strait of Hormuz traffic
Strait of Hormuz trafficI called NSC today. This time a lady answered my call. She did not help at all. I told her that I have received all four FP notices with misspelled Last Name. She was asking where these noices came from; I said NSC. She looked up the case and said I have already opened an SR for typo and she can not open another one. All she said is I should go to ASC for biometrics and inform there to correct it. I am not very sure, if correcting the typo at local ASC office is all its needed. I will update you guys once I go there on Friday.
more...strait of hormuz. The Strait of Hormuz - US
The Strait of Hormuz - US:p :p :p
The details here
Firstly, by investing $1 million and hiring 10 employees anywhere in the US. Secondly, investing $500,000 and hiring 10 employees in an area where the unemployment rate exceeds the national average unemployment rate by 150%. Thirdly, investing in regional centres designated by the INS that are eligible to receive immigrant investor capital. The US immigration and naturalization services (INS), United States citizenship and immigration services (US CIS) have approved over 20 regional centres.
You're a bit confused. To get investor's visa, you need to invest either in certain underdeveloped areas (half a million will be sufficient), or you need to create a certain number of jobs with your investment/business. I wonder, however, if one would qualify by buying an expensive house and providing jobs for 10+ people maintaining your house on a full-time basis. :)
strait of hormuz. The German frigate Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (F 218) transits the Straits of Hormuz. photo: US Navy / Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Jason R. Zalasky
The German frigate Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (F 218) transits the Straits of Hormuz. photo: US Navy / Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Jason R. Zalaskysparky63
June 18th, 2005, 02:04 PM
*really* nice shot ... the bird's expression is great ("Hey! How dare you point that camera at me!")
Regarding the first shot, I guess I disagree with Henrik. The blurred bird detracts from an otherwise good shot (Nik's comments on color saturation make sense to me, too).
Shots 4 & 5 (the birds and their mirror images) are very nice.
Thanks for sharing your morning light with us.
strait of hormuz. over the Strait of Hormuz,
over the Strait of Hormuz,sriramkalyan
09-15 03:44 PM
CIR does not help LEGALS .. its for people who broke US LAWs
We do not need CIR ..
I am all for it. I know some members are bitter about this potential price hike but they can still choose not to, if they don't want to.
Actually, time is money. We should not underestimate the time value of our waiting in terms of dollars. It would be still beneficial to get the GC sooner despite higher cost and find the better paid jobs without strings attached. Still many good companies are unwilling to hire h-1 b for various reasons. The time value I have lost in years of waiting is a lot more costly.
As you all remember in economics, when the demand and supply doesn't meet and regulated with fixed price, there is a long line of waiting.
As the legal process is stuck, many people are considering marriage with citizens, which is not an option for me. If not well thought of before making a decision, many will eventually divorce and the cost will be even more costly for the individuals and to the society.
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
Interview Date: Friday May 6, 2011
My Employment Model: E/V/C = employer/vendor/client. Working with the same employer for 5th year now and after initial H1b (3 years) this is my second H1 B renewal)
Visa Officer: A Lady
Visa Officer's comments to me: Everything looks good but we need to do some additional admin review.
Documents requested: The application packet my company gave me. These were returned to me at the conclusion of the interview which lasted for about 3-4 minutes.
Subsequent correspondence: after interview I got a couple of emails (one email per week) asking me to submit the documents (I129, client letter, and any supporting documents)
Current status: last correspondence via email was on May 13th, no response as of yet.
Am I experiencing this because of my employment model? Any comments from anyone?
Did anyone else have similar experience? Anyone from Southeast Asia?
0 comments:
Post a Comment