
your strapless dress?why is a tab button needed. Command + T seems to be easier. Now a way to scroll through tabs would be nice.
satin strapless dress.celticpride678
May 6, 11:50 PM
I've installed Lion on a separate partition on my hard drive and made it my startup disk. I still have Snow Leopard installed on the side, but haven't booted into it for a couple months.
strapless gown. The dress#39;The power support screen protectors seem to cover edge to edge.
There is a tiny raised lip on the edge of the iphone 4 screen, the power support seems to fit right up to it.
short strapless dress.Does anybody know why?
P.S. I get about 1/3 the normal battery life running XP, 1/2 running Vista, and 2/3 running an unsupported OS - Windows 7 - on my MBP.No idea. I have even encountered anecdotal evidence where a Hackintosh notebook will have better battery life under hacked OS X when compared to Windows.
Though it only applies to certain models and if you can get the power management to work properly.
more...
a strapless dress for promI've heard from AppleInsider that TRIM is long due to the macs and that Apple will enable TRIM support in Lion update...
After I've installed an Intel x25-m G2 SSD onto my 2010 MBP 13", the benchmarks were low compared to that on Windows platform. I also noticed the Apple's own stock SSD (mostly Toshiba or Samsung) have aggressive GC, but their read/write speeds are off compared to many decent SSD's on the market, like sandforce powered OCZ Vertex 3, or intel G3.
Funny thing is that Apple's own solid state drives has their own GC, and enables TRIM on-the-fly, as reported by Anandtech, but I wasn't very sure.
Has anyone have any ideas if and when TRIM will be implemented on macs, since it is really needed for people with SSD's in their macs?
Couture strapless dressGGJstudios
May 3, 05:03 PM
Yes, I know that. That is why I am asking on here if any one knows what they are and if they are safe to delete....
Why not just leave them, since they're not hurting anything by being there. I'm sure if you did enough research, you could find the purpose for each file, but why waste the time?
more...
strapless mini dress.^ Done. We've arranged to have it removed.
Pink Strapless Dressmacrumorsuser10
Apr 18, 12:10 AM
they will exchange it. just show them what is worng.
If I bring this to the Genius Bar, which is the more likely outcome: they will fix it, or exchange it? I'd like to know so I can start copying my files off of the computer.
more...
The dress had a large ruffleRocky3478
Mar 30, 11:07 AM
Can anyone help me with two questions:
1) Has the software update feature for Firefox ever work in identifying that there is a new version of FF itself out? I get updates to themes and extensions, but never FF. PR didn't find 1.0 when I clicked the prefs check for updates, and 1.0 didn't find 1.0.1, and now 1.0.1 didn't find 1.0.2. In the previous two cases, this was true even a couple weeks after the release of the new version (months for a lab PC using PR 0.8 that I hadn't been using for a while). So I figure that for some reason, the feature just doesn't work for me, in spite of the fact that there is an option checked right there, to look for FF updates.
2) Since search plug-ins are stored inside the contents of Firefox, what do people do in order to avoid having to re-install all their search plug-ins? Archive the directory and restore it? Or is there an easier way?
1) I don't believe so.
2) I just uninstall and reinstall the new version of Firefox. I haven't noticed that I lose anything, bookmarks, extensions, or plugins.
Oh, and I'm on a Windows :mad: machine. I don't know if that makes a difference.
Hope this helps you out.
white strapless dress.
more...
Strapless Dress | AshleyBob_Barker
Oct 2, 09:27 PM
richiez,
I'm considering that, but if I were not to have phone functionality, I think I'd be better off with twice the storage. Although the iPhone would have a mail client, I could always just use safari for mail.
mag2001,
I'm only really interested in an iPod touch for now. I've already had a wii and it wasn't for me.
Thanks to all!
Anne Hathaway in StraplessOther World Computing - awesome supplier.
more...
Strapless Dress Hair Up OrAbyssImpact
May 5, 05:51 PM
Hi all,
Just curious to see how many have a apple laptop and and Ipad. Work just bought me a MBP last week and I already have a Ipad 2. Just trying to justify the two, maybe I sell the ipad 2 because I have to keep the laptop. By the way, I love both of them...I use the Ipad 2 for reading books, magazines etc...
Thanks for the comments or thoughts...
Sell the Macbook Pro and keep the Ipad 2.
Strapless Dress Hair Up OrPosted my mac pro 1.1 on ebay to end on monday. Looking at new mac pro, but hoping apple would do a minor processor refresh to include the 3.2 hex, etc. any history of doing this?
more...
Emma Watson in Polk Dot Dressmaybe he is agent smith...
T strapless LBD which hadsimsaladimbamba
Apr 27, 06:07 PM
I have no problems like you have with 10.6 with my 2007 iMac and my 2009 MBP and I run more than the average software titles. There are some hiccups (Tiger was the most stable version of Mac OS X in my eyes), but I can live with it.
Maybe you can tell us more about your situation and we might be able to help you?
"How to maximise your MacRumors troubleshooting experience" (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=205018) created by mad jew in 2006
more...
black strapless dress andWell, as I mentioned, I plan to get a machine of my own soon -- either a friend's iBook, or one of the PowerMac G4s (they're quite a good deal now). So looks like I won't have problems with Panther :). However, I asked a Mac reseller today whether I have to fork out the full price for Panther if I buy a new G4 now. They said "probably yes", because they are not aware of any rebates yet :(.
satin strapless dress.Not to mention resale value should be higher with lion preinstalled.
Handler in Strapless Dressyes! the 30 pin memory from the SE/30 will work!! do you have any idea what size it is??
I will check out shipping probally tomorrow, as i have work to do tonight :)
No clue :( I think 4 MB?
NIN - And all that could've been
Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere
marine0816
May 5, 03:54 PM
Damn early adopters always get the mud sandwich. I bought an early iPad 2 and All I got was mad light bleed and now I have to buy Lion.. Life sux
I have this spork. It's made of titanium.
jefhatfield
Oct 18, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
He'll only be there for another couple of weeks. wdlove and shadowfax will pass him pretty quickly.
You've still got some time to relish your position, jef. ;)
it was a fun ride getting there, too
first there was john123, spikey, and kela at the top
then i entered there with eye and mischief and for a short time, i was number one and they both passed me up, but while i passed mischief some time back, eye has pulled way ahead
then i think everybody else came on later that year and the next who now populate the top spots here
somehow i think mr anderson will stay number one for a long time and be in the top ten for several years to come:D
I recently did a little short film using my iPhone 4. I attached my Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens to it (so I can do rack focusing) using a 35mm adapter onto an OWLE Bubo (http://www.wantowle.com/). Here was the results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsqFIHWDrM&hd=1
Would love to know what people think!
Thought the video was pretty terrific even if I hadn't known it was shot on an iPhone. I've seen people with camera gear costing 10 or more times as much that couldn't touch the work you did.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Thanks musique! I just found out today that my short film won Second Place Grand Prize at the 2011 iPhone Film Festival (http://www.iphoneff.com/archives/2609). Made my day... :)
@matteusclement I look forward to seeing what you come up with using your new gear... I too am wanting to do a documentary next.
0 comments:
Post a Comment