
Literary tattoos: Can youI applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.
Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!
good tattoo quotes for men.According to federal law, if you've had coverage for 6 months prior to changing your coverage to the new insurance, they can't refuse to cover pre existing conditions. They may try, I just had to fight this out with CIGNA. They lost. However if you let your coverage lapse, you can get hit with this.
If you are talking about HIPAA, then that generally applies to group plans (offered by your employer), not individual plans that we are talking about in this thread.
quotes for tattoos aboutGood observation, although I totally support this clause to oppose automatic citizenship.
Maybe you are right, but in the meantime there are hundreds of thousands of children which are U.S. Citizen and their parents are struggling to give them a normal life in this country.
They can't just see half of the problem: if they deny automatic citizenship, at the same time they should grant the right to have the same opportunities of all other citizens for those who are citizen with immigrant parents: both parent should be entitled to work and have complete freedom of changing employer, start a business, etc.
tattoo quotes on ribs. tattoosIf you are working in a arbitrary job in a location different from where TVU is (which indicates you never attended classes in TVU) , you are in serious trouble. Your best bet in that case is to quietly leave US ASAP or change your status to H1/H4 if possible.
In any case, stop working immediately and talk to an attorney.
more...
tattoo quotes. latin quoteInTheMoment
08-04 02:24 PM
Sure...cannot deny your experience, but since my spouse had gone twice to the SS office, first to change her name and then to remove the restrictions after GC and I as well; on all occasions we were never asked for the old SS nor did they take it when we offered. They specifically mentioned that they do not need to see old cards. So if you surrendered, good for you.
That said, I would say, it is better to destroy old SS cards to avoid confusion in our records as well as... why have old useless cards with SS numbers on them lurking around anyways. I shredded ours at home :p
We cannot keep 2 Social Security cards at the same time.
They took my card and put into a drawer containing old returned card.
I have seen an american women infront of me apply for a new card after her name change(after marrige). They took her old card and put into the drawer.
You can apply for a new card without the old card if you inform the card is lost.
You can replace your Social Security card if it is lost or stolen. You are limited to three replacement cards in a year and 10 during your lifetime.
Name change, taking out the restrictions will not count towards the replacement limit.
Tattoo QuotesWillIBLucky
12-13 12:54 PM
Thanks for your thoughts.
Cons
(a) How many EB visas will they increase in CIR?...
(b) Will they allow you to file I-485 before your visa number is available.
(c) How stable would be your job be in comming years
(d) What year of your H1 B are you in.
1) If you do not have a problem in H1b extension then.. new Perm Labor in 6 months... (a) I-140 in one month if premium ---- b) if they say no premium you have to wait, how long can't say)
1a) favourable ... 1b) -- ?????
2) If Eb numbers increase a) allow you to file I-485 to get EAD.
b) Eb num increases but no I-485 until date becomes current.
2a) will get you EAD, WIFE can get a job anywhere.. no travel problems and extensions.
2b -- opposite to 2a
3) Job at this company or Green Card. a) You want green card quicker as EB2 will move faster than EB3 even if USCIS don't allow you to file I-485 is
current.
b) If dont care about the earlier issues and are happy to stick with the new job and feel you will be at this place then
Your decision....
I may be wrong but I need GC quicker
more...
tattoo mommy quotesif it is urgent shouldn't you consult a lawyer?
love quotes tattoos for girls.Yes, My checks got cashed as well. We had filed on July 18th to NSC. Now I need one help. I have moved to Chicago area freom Michigan. We had filed from Michigan. So to change address to get FP notice in Chicago area what all I need to do? I had no Alien number on my I140. Please advice. I am looking at LIN number on the back of the checks. But for my wife she has different LIN number on three checks for I-765, I-485 & FP. Which one will be valid. Can I get any handle from these numbers to make a call to USCIS and request them to change my address online? What is the number for USCIS to call?
more...
(NIN quote tattoo - Rate My .Does not matter how many points, can u be one of the 6300 ?
The points are not defined well, so do not speculate, it is not abt getting into Wharton / or yale, it takes years to implement a working system, look at Perm, they started in 2001, it took 4 years to implement.
lettering tattoos quotes.QGA and its staff should be really appreciated as they had understood our situation and came forward to help us with out we having solid financial background and limited numerical strength.
We all should thank the staffs of various Senators office, who had conveyed our phone calls and fax to the respective senators with out putting any politics into it because none of us are voters.
More over special thanks to the staffs of the Senators who had worked closely with IV and agreed to bring and vote on the immigration bill that incorporates the goals of IV.
more...
religious quote tattoosNothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart
Will se you in DC
quote tattoos. tattoo quotesgreeku_veerudu
06-27 04:25 PM
Simple solution to your problem is to hire a CEO to run your business. Appoint a CEO a week before her EAD is expiring if she does not get her EAD by that time. You can pay a minimum salary, say $500 a month to run a company. Mind you, technically, she has to give all powers to the CEO including check writing powers. So the person you are hiring should be trustworthy. If she doesn't have EAD, she can not work for the company, not even sign a check or receive a phone call on behalf of the company. She can not even hire a CEO once her EAD expires. So it is important to appoint one while her EAD is valid. She can have this arrangement until she gets her EAD.
more...
good quotes for tattoos. meganWeldonSprings
01-15 03:35 PM
Just ask her to recapture 350,000 previous year's visas- That's all! Nothing else will fly in this economy in any immigration bill, EXCEPT for Visa Recapture!
Hello All,
Out of curiosity, I called the congresswoman's office to ask if she would be re-sponsoring the visa recapture bill. The person on the phone asked me to call back next week, because at present she was considering about it.
Can we all try to call her office and request her to re sponsor this bill, as this will help the housing crisis.
I am posting a link, you all can call her office and even explain to the person about why this bill is so important. ( wait to be transferred to the specific person who handles immigration issues, don't talk to the phone operator as she would care less)
http://lofgren.house.gov/
Good Luck to all of us.
Hottest Life Quote TattoosThanks you very much for the reply.I appreciate.
Yes, Thats perfectly right.
Extension with Employer A is pending, reason is Security CheckThats what i was told and can't be done any thing untill they get back).
Yeah I am planning to go to India and try to get stamped there. But am just wondering that as the Extension with Employer A is in security check so does this cause any issues/delay in giving Visa in india.
I personally think (I am not a lawyer), the delay with your current employer's (employer A) petition for extension is very likely to be "employer" (who is probably under review) rather than "you". (the reason I believe that is the fact that they approved your H1b with another employer; so if it is security check on "you", that would not have happened.).
So if my assumption is correct, you should not have any trouble in getting visa stamped for "employer B" (new employer, with new H1b approval that you have - the one that came without I94),
Good Luck. (If at all possible, do one consultation with a competent attorney who can review all the facts, trust me, your money will be worth)
more...
Image of Images Tattoo QuotesThanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
Wonderful. Thanks CA chapter.
All state chapters must do the same so that we can get maximum possible letters.
family quotes for a tattoo.to Motivated...
Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p
Good Job!
at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI
just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.
more...
tattoo quotes about life.A naive question: why post 2004 -is there a reasoning behind that or is it just an arbit cutoff date for sake of discussion? I am just being selfish here (my PD is Dec 2004).
Friends,
I had created this thread to share ideas on what we can do, given the grim situation we are in. I will really appreciate if others come up with ideas and make it part of this thread.
Tattoo Quotes About LifeNo Clue... on this topic ..sorry
love quote tattoos. quoteNSC is processing 140's filed on or before Apr 6,2007 - Once the processing dates shows your filing date, on 31st day, you can ask your employer to open a service request. NSC respond to your SR within 45 days. Hope this helps.
any more inputs??
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
I can understand your frustration, but not abuse language please. We all are going through the same trauma.
Libra has not said any thing bad and you do not have to fell bad for it or use any absue language.
We should stand united and not fight among our selves.
God bless you and your family and I would pray God that you get your checks cashed atleast before me.
Keep faith in God my dear friend, one day we all would be set free.
Good luck to you and Libra and all other friends here in IV.
I'll be there and will try to bring friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment