Originally posted by Sun Baked
I WANT THAT SPYMAC RING!!!!!
Only if it was a bluetooth decoder ring :D Then I could get messages like "Be sure to login to Spymac" wirelessly
People will buy anything won't they?
Terrell Owens some realityClassicMac247
Jan 16, 09:04 PM
It would be a very fun toy indeed.
more...
suicide girls tattoo.simsaladimbamba
Apr 28, 06:41 PM
I've always heard of the 4-pin being referred to as iLink on Sony devices or mini firewire everywhere else.
I thought FW400 and 800 refer to the speed, so 600 makes no sense to me at all.
Me too, I never heard of FW600 for the 6-pin port.
The 4-pin port is often referred to as DV-IN or DV-OUT too.
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/482/firewire4final.png
Terrell Owens To Bears TimelineWay Cool. Now all you need is an airport and a sat conection and you would be world-wide moble.
more...
Mike Tyson#39;s famous tattoo isOWC is making a Mac Pro PCI Express SSD aren't they? I haven't heard about it in what seems like a few months.
Terrell Owens waved to theI second the heater function. The only problem I have is it takes some time to warm up. Yeah...that's in the room I SLEEP in.
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35481&d=1132930895
more...
Dallas Cowboy Terrell OwensPerhaps you should try removing the file com.apple.airport.preferences.plist from the folder you find it in. Perhaps some of the preferences are corrupt.
Also, I'd check to make sure the antenna is plugged in correctly. :)
Lil Wayne Back TattooTheRealDamager
Apr 30, 04:21 PM
I see the speck you are pointing to in that picture, but is that even noticeable in normal usage?
more...
white terrell owensThat's the full acronym....
If you want to know you must first buy the official Demigod mug.;) :D
terrell-owens-assThat's really too bad. Is there some reason I'm not aware of that they can't send 100%? I can't imagine why anyone would not donate directly after learning that.
Terrell Owens, Ludacris,Damn, I'm not going to be able to make a 5pm launch :(
Guess it'll be a case of waiting until 0001 on Friday morning to order one online.
Good luck to those of you that do go!
digitalduck
May 1, 11:05 AM
Ok ive been looking for months for a decent photo album app...what I have a question on is this,
when using a photo storage app it doesnt literally make a copy of this pic to store on your device for the purpose of that app correct? That would be stupid, doesnt it just make like a shortcut or a photo playlist of your existing photos to access?
I am lookign for a good photo album app that lets me use custom photos for the albums and when I picture with the camera and then import it into the app it will just be more like a shortcut of the pic on the camera roll...
Thanks everyone :)
I had planned on it, until my hard drive decided to fail yesterday. :mad: So here's hoping that I'll be able to buy it sometime in the near future.
can anyone report from the grove?
I love Katie Melua and her new album!
37163
Piece by Piece is the second album from this Georgia-born singer. If you've never heard her music, you should definitely give her a listen. Her voice is so hauntingly beautiful and immaculate. I get goosebumps listening to her sing. Anyway, I just love her, so this avatar is dedicated for her.
I've combined my two great loves, Katie Melua and Apple, and it's a play on words... literally!
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Burberry. I feel like I model for them.
Lego :D
Sony. I love their tvs.
BMW/MINI
Ikea
Calvin Klein. Underwear and socks only
Victorias Secret. I'm a guy. :p
Lucky jeans
Apple
Hugo Boss
0 comments:
Post a Comment