
toyota tundra led tail lightseven corporate lawyers dont charge more than 750/1000 for individual cases so 2000 is ridiculously high. I would hire a lawyer if only to have a centralized database of my documents in case the govt comes poking around & have them respond ina timely fashion in the legalese thats designed to make no frickin sense to the general public-aliensincluded, but somehow makes the uscis officials climax i guess - btw, there a (confidential?) thread to disclose how much firms are charging
Toyota Tundra Diesel 2011.I will be coming back on Sept 6th and will share my experiences.
2009 Toyota Tundra - TRD SportIs upgrading to premium actually an upgrade of the existing case or is it just a new application filed under premium?
Upgrading to Premium is actually an upgrade of existing case. It is NOT a new application. You have to pay the premium processing fees though. It feels like being back home, asking to push the file up. You know what I am trying to say.
Front View 2010 Toyota TundraLeave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.
Marry me...i like funny people......
/thread
more...
toyota tundra ducatiAnother interesting thing is that the status on both 485s went from Request For Evidence to Initial Review. Had got and responded to RFEs on the 485s back in 2008.
2008-toyota-tundra-front-Thanks for your response.
I will stay in touch & keep posting if I need more clarifications in my case.
Until then, Good Luck for me...:)
You are absolutely right, I NEED it, during this time, its so hard to find new openings. :(
Shivani.
more...
The New Toyota Tundra gets aYou will be coming under EB3 skilled or professional worker.
2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMaxYour earlier post regarding same story about your friend. Now you are telling it is your case. Which one is true.???
Are you making story and make sensation??
Guys see her earlier post.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=329024#post329024
Urgent:h1 visa holder leaving country without informing employer!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please help!
One of my friends holding h1 visa had to travel outsdie the country for a family emergency. She informed her employer at the earliest opportunity she had, after reaching India. Now her employer had filed a law suit against her, stating that it is against law to leave the country without informing the employer! Is this true? Will she be in trouble? The employer had not paid her salary for past 2 months. She is ok with not continuing her employment with this employer if they are not willing to give the pay slips, and is ok with staying in India for a while. But she is worried that, will this case cause her any issue in future, when she return back to USA?
Any valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated.
My employer needs to pay me back wages for 3 months from Dec-2008 to Feb-2009. I travelled to India in March and informed the employer about the same after reaching India. Now the employer have filed a civil case against me for contract dispute. Can I file a complaint against my employer in Department of Labor, to get back the pending wages till March from outside the country?
Please help, as we are in a difficult financial situation and I cannot pay the employer the amount he demands for contract dispute, if the court rules against me, unless he pays me my pendng wages.
more...
Toyota Tundra Diesel CONFIRMEDNo it is the same company
First of all congrats!
My understanding is that as long as the new job/title falls in the SAME O*NET code(lower right corner of your labor appplication), it is considered SAME/SIMILAR job and hence OK. e.g. O*NEt code for Computer Programmers is 15-1021
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/15-1021.00
The good news is that YOU think that the new job duties are 50% different, which may not be the case as per AC21. That happened to one of friends, his old job was at a bank and his labor had a lot banking related words, then he joined a CISCO which is defiintely not a bank so new job duties were 70-80 different (if you compare word to word), so he was worried, but his lawyer said "you were a DBA (15-1061) and you are still a DBA, so it is a SAME or SIMILAR job". He got the GC last year.
Also how would USCIS know that you have been promoted? since you are not changing employer, you are not using AC21 and does not have to inform USCIS about this change. So technically you could be promoted every year still have no effect on green card (unless you get an RFE and USCIS asks for a emmployment letter, pay stub etc, which will show a change in title).
the 2007 Toyota TundraSorry, if this seems off-topic.
I'm on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We file our taxes as a joint return. My wife is currently studying for MS. She has received in-state tuition fees. We received 1098-T from the university. I'm thiking about getting a lifetime learning credit which will reduce my tax bill. My questions are:
* Are people on H1/H4 allowed to take lifetime learning credit for graduate studies?
* Will this have any negative effect on our greencard in the future?
Thanks.
Yes, you are allowed to take lifetime learning credit. It has nothing to do with your visa status.
It should not have any effects on your greencard process.
more...
2009 Toyota Tondra Tundra.You have 2 best possible scenario.
1. OPT should give you 29 months window to apply for H1 or AOS (that is when PD becomes current for EB2 India). It doesn't hurt to start I-140 NIW process now.
2. It may be a good idea to consider EB1 as well, although it may be very challenging. Approval under EB1 might make your AOS journey shorter.
You could piggy-back on your H1 spouse's AOS if that is on-going.
You could explore multiple options simultaneously. There is no bar. Just remember one thing though. F1 and OPT are non-immigrant intent statuses. Hence, timing of I-140 should be prudent. It is better to do I-140 petition after OPT approval. Check with your attorney. Good luck!
toyota tundra diesel.Isn't the Alien Number the A# on the I-140 ?
more...
2009 Ford F150 Toyota TundraHi
I am thinking my "living the american dream" will be a dream only.
True. Its just a dream. You work on something for 20 years and get a GC at 45. What are you getting after that. Just continue your dream for another 20 to 30 years and call it a day.
If you get it by 25, you have some years to go hit something for your life.
I stopped worrying on GC and started living on tasks that help my family. I have a job now. If lost, I will go for another job and another and another in India/Europe/Australia/so and so. But surely not going to die or go to hospital for depression.
All Tundra models featureHas anyone claimed unemployment benefits in EAD in TX state after being laid off? Can you please tell whats the procedure. I do not want to get into the debate of whether UB can be claimed while in AOS state? I just need to know the procedure. Thanks.
Yes, one of my colleagues in Dallas applied as he was unemployed for more than 8 months before he landed another job. However, the reason he applied is he was ok with having to go back to his home country incase of any complications. He is still is US and is happily employed.....This doesn't mean someone wont run into trouble by applying for benefits while in AOS.....Just sharing what I know....
more...
Diesel Dually TundraWhen the primary files I-485 AOS application, the spouse and minor children are also allowed to file AOS if they are physically present in US in a legal status. It is irrelevant if they are on H4, F1, B1 etc.
Toyota Tundra Crewmax PictureI see people not supporting the CIR which was suppose to be a pro Immigration bill, no matter which part of the society it was supporting. My question is Are you guys out here a Pro or an anti immigration forum?
Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.
Did you ask your parents whether you were born legal??
Some of have that doubt. Can you clarify please?
more...
RX Toyota Tundra 2007-2008I would be willing to join your chapter too - good we are doing something in Oklahoma. I will email you at raydhan@hotmail.com
2010 Toyota Tundra ModelCIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
Thanks very informative.
the Toyota Tundra its 2008I am seeing currently 700 members actively using IV website right now, but I don't think all of them have signed up for monthly contribution, Guys please contribute and help yourself
Yes it is correct link, many of us are headed this way....
This is not a correct official link.
Stuck no longer in the muck,
i AM eb -2 India and NIW and was wondering what Catergory of EB-1 you got upragded to.
I will PM you with my contact info.
Thanks
Ramkrishnan
0 comments:
Post a Comment