
Wallpapers by Categorytreyjustice
Apr 21, 02:02 PM
4S. I like the name, and it makes sense to keep continuity with the previous naming scheme (3GS). I guess we'll see a true iPhone 5 next summer.
I think iPhone 5 will be iPhone 4G assuming it has LTE
wallpapers rose. wallpaperYou know your product has made it when a motherfing airline will have support for something like that.
rose wallpapers. wallpaperLet me preface this by saying that I am, in fact, a moron.
I have a macbook pro and I just partitioned my hard drive to install windows 7. It was all going good and I had my copy of the disc in there running but when it restarted i got an error message. (here it comes)
I got an error saying "bootmgr is missing, press any key to restart" but the keyboard no longer seems to work. I restared multiple times but it didnt help. I held down the C key and control alt delete, nothing. I even tried a usb keyboard and nothing. The computer won't start up, I just get that message. Anyone know what's going on? I need help please:confused:
rose byrne hair colorfireman32
Mar 17, 06:38 AM
$3.55 is the average for here in Raleigh NC
more...
Rose Wallpapers SCREENSHOTSSo he really doesn't wear anything besides jeans and black turtleneck...huh :)
LOL. Totally! I'm starting to think he sleeps in that turtle neck too...
rose wallpapers. nice roseiStudentUK
Apr 19, 09:58 AM
looks good, but as mentioned the voice notes & calculator have the old icons. probably just an internal 4.0
Looks like it. Expose by shaking looks awesome (who the hell uses shake to shuffle?!). Wish they would bring that in.
more...
wallpaper rose. garden rosebella92108
Apr 4, 01:18 PM
Anyone know when Comcast's real live streaming will happen? They still claim to have had the first "streaming" app, but all it is is a player for the crappiest crap nobody wants to see, and has no live TV options (even though they promised in then "early 2011" now overdue). I just realized. If AT&T and Comcast were a couple, the dishes would pile up, and the trash would never get taken out. They both are the biggest and yet set expectations and ignore any attempt of meeting them, haha
rose flower wallpaperI'm a potential "switcher" that wants to buy an iMac now but I keep reading all the posts on the various Mac boards about how even the latest 17 inch iMac looks "choppy" or "jerky" when resizing or moving windows and how much slower browsing the Web is than bad old MS on Wintel.
I'm so bored reading all the MHz doesn't matter blather. It does matter. When a brand new $2000 computer looks choppy using a brand new OS, then something is not right. It should be blazing on all basic functions. Flame away if you like, I see a lot of that on the Mac boards whenever someone happens to disagree with the party line but I'd wager I speak for a lot of potential switchers.
I guess what really blows me away is that Apple appears to be *purposely* cripppling their systems. From what I understand it's possible for Apple to upgrade the processor, bus, memory and other components without any technical difficulties.
Okay, you can flame away now -- but all I'm saying is there are a lot of potential switchers waiting to plunk down their hard earned cash if Apple would get it together. I see more and more Apple folks waking up, no longer satisfied to let Apple off the hook for getting further and further behind the rest of the computer world.
The best OS deserves the best hardware or at least a lot better hardware than being currently used. You want premium prices? Then give us premium hardware. Geez, drop Motorola if they can't deliver the goods and go with IBM (don't go with Intel or AMD to keep that Apple distinction). But pul-leeze do it soon. I want to buy!
-bullrat
more...
Red Splash middot; Rose ArtAppliedVisual
Oct 10, 11:13 PM
Considering the Mini got bumped lately do you reckon that's very likely?
Yes.
I'm sure Apple will progress the Mini to C2D when they Macbook is updated. The Mini only received a minor speed bump the last time around and I bet it had more to do with keeping consistant pricing than it did with updating a product.
Rose Byrne wallpapersI'll take the Fonz mantra here: If you're cool, you know it and don't have to tell everyone. I think the guy that wrote that article is probably a moron in a depressed state trying to make himself feel better.
JOEG4?The guy is not a moron,he know what he wrote.Let us respect ourselves here.To call someone a moron is not good,I think you should apologize to the guy in question
more...
rose flowers wallpapers.no, he doesn't. and thankfully it should mean that he'll have no chance of getting anywhere near being President.
I didn't know who he was before I googled his name. Thought he was the model for Ken, from the Barbie range. (When he was younger) he looks like plastic.
wallpaper pink rose.webitorgal
Apr 23, 11:24 PM
I'm considering a Macbook Air in the next refresh, likely an 11 inch. It will be my first Mac in 13 years - I had one throughout high school, but switched to Windows for university. The MBA will be used as a second computer. What I'm hoping to see:
1. An SD slot for the 11 inch - I'm a blogger and would like to be able to upload pictures without the use of a converter or hooking my camera up to the computer
2. A lighter-weight machine - maybe down to 2 lb for the 11" and 2.5 lb for the 13"
I don't really care whether they bring back a backlit keyboard or not - I was taught to type without looking at the keyboard and have pretty much memorized where all the keys are.
What about you? How likely are we going to see lighter machines in the next refresh?
more...
Rose Wallpapers. DownloadE.Lizardo
Mar 24, 07:37 AM
I do wish people in this forum stop referring to 'the military' as though they were some sort of alien life-forms. 'The military' are people, and even if you happen to be in the oh-so-unique moral high ground of opposing war and violence from your comfortable desk, soldiers deserve the best kit we can afford to give them. Ditto for the returning veterans. And their families.
+1
Kind of sad,really.People being hated by the very people they are willing to die for.
*sigh*
Rose In New Year WallpaperMyDesktopBroke
Apr 7, 10:18 PM
So I guess the GoP stopped studying 1994 after they read "massive Republican gains?"
more...
flower wallpaper rose. codesTHE MILLIMETER OF THE ACTUAL FOCAL LENGTH ARE ALWAYS THE SAME!
end of story.
Which is what I said all along....
Thatisme, maybe Canon can help clear up your confusion. http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/education/infobank/lenses/ef-s_and_field_of_view.do
did you read it? it is exactly what I have been saying all along.
Sketches of Rose(Amazingwaaaaaaah Apple only anounced a photo editing program and a photography centered event. I am selling my macbook and G5 this is total BS!!!!!!
lol, you go girl! :p
more...
wallpapers rosesI think this is a special case. This appears to be a "lite" version of Adobe Audition, which Adobe bought from Syntrillium Software (Syntrillium called it Cool Edit Pro).
Cool Edit Pro was built from the ground up for the Intel architecture. At that time, Intel Macs didn't exist. Since there was no pre-existing PPC compatible version, they have decided not to create one.
Don't worry too much. New Mac applications and updates for applications that already have PPC versions will probably be released as Universal Binaries for years to come.
wallpaper flowers rose. roserjlawrencejr
Mar 24, 06:58 PM
Funny thing, my wife and I were discussing first gen iPad earlier this morning. I told her how Apple had the 16gb refurbished for $349 but that they were sold out. Fast forward four hours or so and I see this story on MacRumors. We both agreed we should jump on this deal. I immediately began calling a few stores in the LA area. Lucky for me, the rep says he has a couple 16gb models remaining. I tell the rep I'll be there within the hour and I hop in the car and drive the 20 miles to the store. Imagine how I felt when he tells me they're all out and that they put 32gb models where 16gb should be. I was livid, but I held my composure and called another store about 10 miles away. I told them my story and insisted they hold it with my name.
When the rep at the second store came out with the box, the first thing he tells me is, "You want a 64gb, right?" I could feel my pulse rising. And then he said, "Just kidding." All I could do was smile, because he got me good and because I just saved 40% off an iPad and didn't even have to use GEICO.
wallpapers rose. rose flowersrockthecasbah
Aug 14, 09:52 AM
yay, 20 more ads still! I wonder when the next will st art airing :rolleyes:
Lesser Evets
Apr 5, 10:34 AM
Seems a bit early to have a finished iPT 5 hanging around. It's not on market for 6 months.
That's because it is capacitive, meaning it is a surface that senses the ouch, not an actual button.
Thanks for that explanation. I was curious about the term and how it was used.
I always question the sanity of people who claim to question other peoples sanity of ridiculous things. :cool:
I question everything and people say I am insane.
well, you have a funny way expressing yourself then because you WROTE something completely different...
ok. this is getting comical.
From your post, blasting me....
A canon 55-200 EF-s and a 70-200L lens at 200mm on a canon 7D will produce the exact same image...the same as if you would mount both lenses on a full frame body and crop the image by 1.6
Don't crop the image, and what do you have? a different image. Want proof? See post #27
bigcat318
Apr 14, 01:50 PM
I like the mop behind him. Is he the janitor of the data center?
Joking I hope
He definitely made a good move. Going from Yahoo to Microsoft and now to Apple... excellent career thus far! Congrats, sir (if you're listening)!
I checked the update pace for Mac OS X 10.4.
29/04/2005: 10.4.0
17/05/2005: 10.4.1 (+ 18 days)
12/07/2005: 10.4.2 (+ 56 days)
31/10/2005: 10.4.3 (+ 111 days)
11/01/2006: 10.4.4 (+ 72 days)
14/02/2006: 10.4.5 (+ 34 days)
03/04/2006: 10.4.6 (+ 48 days)
27/06/2006: 10.4.7 (+ 85 days)
27/09/2006 (today) + 92 days
Soon we'll have 10.4.8, and then probably around 3 months later 10.4.9 (January?). I doubt Apple will release 10.4.10, they could but I don't think they ever did it with another OS.
I thought first that it could mean that Leopard would be early, but I don't think so (spring 2007 is March 21 - June 21).
0 comments:
Post a Comment