
DAVID DORE#39;S - 1965 MUSTANGwww.triage-software.com
forums:
www.triage-software.com/iGame/phpBB2/
What about it? Neither of those links actually say what iGame is. Is it an application or just a community about Mac gaming. I'm confused. :confused:
1965 Mustang Hi-Po Fastbackhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/133/c/7/Avengers_by_JPRart.jpg
There you go :D
Thanks sooo much!
1965-Ford-Mustang-Fastbackclibinarius
Apr 7, 09:51 PM
No Solaris? Extreme dislike. One of the hardest games ever made, and addictive and fun.
Freddy: 1965 Mustang FastbackThis is my first post. It takes a lot for me to stop being a lurker, but the idea that any user can resize a textarea on a site I design, dynamically redrawing the page, is among the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. This will break valid page layouts in new and unheard of ways. Designers make form elements a size and shape for a reason.
I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.
Well, ya. Dontca hate text zoom? Hey, I design too and as long as it looks right at default settins + a text size or two higher I'm fine. If people need to resize forms or make their text huge then they're probably used to every site looking like utter junk. These are not the power users I'm designing for.
more...
Ford Mustang Fastback withBeamWalker
Aug 4, 09:08 AM
that dog link please?:D:)
You can get it at Deviantart (http://eugenio1.deviantart.com/art/Dug-Wallpaper-147578291)
1965 Mustang Fastback - GarageVolkswagen should bring the Polo to the US.
A diesel Polo would be great for my commute. I'd be all over that.
more...
Rick Tousley#39;s 1965 Mustangzildjansg
Dec 26, 07:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8mc57.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/districtlines/designs/21032/ANDREWbaseball_mock.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fnzlR.jpg
Lots of awesome shirts, some plaids (not pictured), a great jacket and two shirts from DistrictLines as well.
Wow!where can I buy that "BINKS" shirt?:D
1965 Mustang Fastback s.I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
Maybe, but there have been some issues. The battery thing was real. 4.3.1 improved it for me.
more...
1965 Mustang Fastback Backviewthis is raw storage
by the time you account for RAID, business continuity volumes and DR site storage the ratio is something like 5 times raw to usable storage
Well we don't know what they got, do we? It could be that their 12TB is already allocatable space. They could also already have near-online and offline storage in an existing SAN.
For larger storage arrays you don't use regular raid-5 or raid-10 either. Raid tech is a bit more complicated if you have 20.000 disks or whatever they have..
#39;65 Mustang Fastbackflopticalcube
Apr 29, 03:12 PM
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1144181
more...
1965 mustang fastbackHans Brix
Aug 15, 03:21 AM
That wallpaper is standard on mac's lol
My Mac noobness manifesting itself. :D
1965 Mustang Fastback PhotoThat "Plus" sign means you have more text in the text box, but the text box needs to be bigger to show it on the screen. Just pull the text box a little taller and the plus sign will go away. It is possible that you only have an extra couple of blank spaces in the box. (You may have hit return or the space bar and left them at the end of the text in the text box.)
more...
1965 Ford Mustang FastbackExcellent sounding. I must admit I like vistas tab system (clicking the box to make a new tab. Not that there is a problem with a ?T but I sometimes I want to click.
1965 Ford Mustang FastbackIf you change your plan, you WILL lose any rollover minutes you have accumulated over the past year. Remember too that rollover minutes are only good for a year.
I don't see anything yet that would cause you to forfeit any minutes less than one-year old. From the press announcement: "Rollover Minutes: Unused Anytime Mins expire after the 12th billing period. Night & Weekend & Mobile to Mobile mins do not roll over." That is the same as the current policy. I have changed plans within AT&T over the past 3 years without losing any minutes.
We will have to see the fine print tomorrow. Although, with this new option, there is less need for rollover minutes if you talk to mostly other mobile phones (which is the case for me). It will be easier to accumulate minutes with this plan.
more...
1965 Mustang Fastback MustangBingo.
Crap, so that means the 2% of people at my school who use Macs will get it...never.
1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2This
and this
don't seem to add up.
Again, i said it happens regardless of what they're wearing, but i was talking about reducing the chance of sexual assault.
more...
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 289iphonegeek786
Feb 9, 09:16 PM
Work for Gimp. And if they do, at what extent. I know it can't replace it guys, but I'm not too big on graphic design and wanted to delve a little in it first.
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback -acslater017
Mar 25, 10:47 AM
I'm getting more and more curious how iOS 5 will turn out. I dunno if these enhancements will make it in time for summer, but I'm imagining centralized voice control for doing everyday tasks, a la Siri.
"Is it going to rain tonight?"
"How is traffic? Find another route"
"Book me a table for 2 at 7 tonight"
"What movies are showing tonight?"
These sorts of things should be accessible, and actionable, from the Voice Control interface. Apple did just add 20 new spoken languages to OS X :rolleyes: Perhaps it will be accessible as an API to third party developers. This would really change the way I use my phone, especially while on the road.
1965 Fastback in Caspian Blue,cocacolakid
Apr 26, 02:21 PM
Mactubes is spectacular for Youtube on a PPC.
OP, a great browser for PPC Macs is TenFourFox (http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/), it's specifically built for our old Macs.
This has been a very fun thread to read through. Those old PowerMacs are great machines. Glad to see another one fixed up.
http://i52.tinypic.com/282f9xz.png
OrangeSVTguy
Feb 14, 07:04 PM
Is there a place where everyone has their rig specs? I'd like to know what rwh202 has. Averaging 119k+ PPD a day :eek:
Going to sell my now-useless-to-me Quad G5 and possibly get a i7 970 6 core as they just dropped in price and possibly another GPU and sell off my 950 and 920.
That alone would justify the damned iPad for me!
Wasn't Stargate (Defender) better? Also, help me out- were those Midway, and if so, did Atari own them?
I am SpyMac Club member until late and I must say most features are close to useless...forums are a mess, I don't have time for blogging/webdesigning, one takes a long while to upload something to the online disk and syncing is sketchy...
This means that .Mac is still pretty far off for me as well...after all, I can barely cope with answering my own emails...:(
u certainly had time to post a message on this board though
After I switched to Verizon, AT&T sent me a letter offering all sorts of deals if I'd change my mind (although they didn't offer to buy out my new 2-year Verizon contract).
This must be how they were planning to pay for my special discounts, by raising fees for everyone else!
0 comments:
Post a Comment