Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

aquarium wallpapers

aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium Live Wallpaper is

  • Aquarium Live Wallpaper is



  • bhavingreat
    09-22 05:09 PM
    hi,
    Thank you all for your reply.

    I have no intension of leaving the company, the mgmt is asking me to take the pay cut at this time and they will pay me back after 1 year. so i don't see any issues like they are not willing to pay or anything. I was just trying to get an idea whether this might effect on the green card or not? like, you should get the salary mentioned on file atleast for next 6 month.

    Thank you again for all replies.





    aquarium wallpapers. Re: Aquarium Backgrounds
  • Re: Aquarium Backgrounds



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-09 05:17 PM
    Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.

    I like this :)





    aquarium wallpapers. Tags: best aquarium wallpaper
  • Tags: best aquarium wallpaper



  • vamsi_poondla
    03-15 11:02 AM
    What did your lawyer say about this? Now you have a delivery confirmation, did you lawyer suggest that USCIS consider the dates as of last year and process your resubmitted application. Certainly it is not your fault,,





    aquarium wallpapers. Tags: best aquarium wallpaper
  • Tags: best aquarium wallpaper



  • Ramba
    04-16 03:25 PM
    Thats why I recommend paper file.



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. fish tank backgrounds.
  • fish tank backgrounds.



  • rajubuthi
    08-18 08:47 AM
    Gurus,
    Sorry.. I just received the letter received from USCIS.. Its mentioned as "NOTICE TO INTENT TO DENY(NOID)".

    The reason specified in the letters:

    - Section 203(b)(2)(A)
    - 8 C.F.R 204.5(l)(3)(ii)(C)

    Please advise me what to next..! Is there any chance of a positive result.?

    IF ANYBODY KNOWS A GOOD 'EDUCATION EVALUATION AGENCY", Can you please post it here?

    Thank you..

    Rgds,
    Raju





    aquarium wallpapers. Marine Aquarium 3 3.0 - The
  • Marine Aquarium 3 3.0 - The



  • perm2gc
    10-20 12:11 PM
    I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
    I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
    you dont have to re stamp visa if you have valid visa stamp in the passport..no matter how many companies you transfer during the period of time in visa stamp..



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium Live Wallpaper is
  • Aquarium Live Wallpaper is



  • vgayalu
    01-26 08:14 AM
    Do not worry.

    Try after one day.It will set.




    Hello,

    I have a profile for online case status monitoring and because I attempted
    logins with wrong password, I am locked out.

    I get the following message:

    Your password has been locked because of too many unsuccessful login attempts.Contact the USCIS Headquarters Referral Management Team for support.


    Does anyone have the telephone number or email id of USCIS Headquarters Referral Management Team ? How do i reset the password by calling them. I forgot the answers to prompt questions too.

    Thanks in advance.





    aquarium wallpapers. M3 Lee Tank Wallpaper 852 x
  • M3 Lee Tank Wallpaper 852 x



  • krishnam70
    05-06 04:29 PM
    Hi Morchu,

    Thanks for you reply.

    Yes you replied to my question in other Thread... but you thought I did't exhausted my 6 years...




    But Iam already in 7th year. Based on my situation I want to make sure whether Iam eligible or not for applying one more H1 while other (H1 appeal is pending). So I posted my request here too.

    Thanks again Morchu for your responses.

    Morchu's suggestion is a very good one. You file for a premium H1 with all the documentation and new approved I140. Can you share why your previous 485 was rejected?

    -cheers
    kris



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. 3d fish tank wallpaper.
  • 3d fish tank wallpaper.



  • FinalGC
    03-30 11:58 AM
    Thanks guys for all the wisdom....I believe I knew the answer, but needed a 2nd opinion...

    I had to renew my H1 visa, so was wondering what would happen if my GC was to get approved and my dependents remain pending, before the h1 is applied. My GC is still pending, hope to see some Green soon....maybe this year. All the best for all of you.





    aquarium wallpapers. For Living Marine Aquarium
  • For Living Marine Aquarium



  • ganguteli
    02-27 01:42 PM
    IMO, you should spend the money yourself instead of depending on the company for GC expenses...

    Why are you worried about the money? Go hire a lawyer and get your GC process started, asking your manager/HR just for the paperwork support. That way it is easier for you and easier for them too...IMO, Asking the company to bear the expenses for GC is too much, especially in this economy.

    As far as H1 is concerned, I guess you need to be in constant touch with your manager and press the issue till she talks to the immigration people and move from there. Talk to your supervisor and ask his help to move the paperwork faster. May be he/she can in turn talk to the HR person to speed things up, without the baloney you are hearing from HR. Also, talk to the lawyer and offer your HR manager that the lawyer can speak to her directly about the issue to speed up things...

    In the meantime, keep your options open and look for another job so that you can transfer your H1 and start fresh...Hopefully if this option works, don't make the mistake of waiting for HR to start your GC process...Just be proactive and do it on your own...

    Why are you giving illegal advice on the forum.
    GC and H1 is employer application and employer should pay for it. It is the law.



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. Military - Tank Wallpaper
  • Military - Tank Wallpaper



  • iviviv
    11-01 09:33 PM
    Contact www.murthy.com





    aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium Wallpapers
  • Aquarium Wallpapers



  • logiclife
    07-21 02:57 PM
    The name of the lawyer we have talked to before is Joe Hohenstein.

    See more details here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium desktop wallpaper
  • Aquarium desktop wallpaper



  • pappu
    08-23 03:25 PM
    Pappu--> Thanks for being on top of everything. There is a slight difference between spaming and giving information in 2 different threads. Paskal already closed the other thread and I agreee with that. But this is not spaming my friend..... Spaming is putting useless information all over with no interest on that....

    I guess you would understand what I am talking about..

    Sure thanks. I should have said-- don't post duplicate posts. I take my remarks back.





    aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium Wallpapers
  • Aquarium Wallpapers



  • hebbar77
    08-13 01:09 PM
    Hi,
    I have same case.
    X:EB2-I-140-PD DEC 2004 approved JAN 2008
    Y: EB2-I-140-PD DEC 2007 approved July 2007

    485 filed on Jul2 2007 with Y I-140

    On aug 1st lawyer sent a request to USCIS to process the I-485 with X-140 PD.

    Still no LUD on I-485/I-140...
    Anyone knows how long it takes for such cases?



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium in Screensavers
  • Aquarium in Screensavers



  • saurin
    02-09 08:49 PM
    But since I also have H-1B and my sponsoring company did not cancel the H-1B since I am on LOA, can I work for another company on AC21 without H-1B canceled from previous sponsor.





    aquarium wallpapers. Goldfish In Aquarium Wallpaper
  • Goldfish In Aquarium Wallpaper



  • dpp
    06-11 08:58 AM
    I am also from Indy, please let me know if there are any meetings related to IV activities.



    more...


    aquarium wallpapers. Aquarium Backgrounds(China
  • Aquarium Backgrounds(China



  • bajrangbali
    02-25 08:56 PM
    Consult immigration lawyer and try to keep the time out of status to a minimum. Do not try to take chances, times are tough and everything is being looked through when it comes to immigration. Wish you luck friend!





    aquarium wallpapers. fish tank wallpaper. fish tank
  • fish tank wallpaper. fish tank



  • kanshul
    02-01 09:36 AM
    Fair enough.

    You said you don't have EAD.

    Did you file for 485? If yes was it in July 2007? Please update your profile.





    aquarium wallpapers. Pisces In Aquarium Wallpaper
  • Pisces In Aquarium Wallpaper



  • cagedcactus
    11-19 02:25 PM
    I just checked that Nebraska is now processing cases from August 2007 for I 140 applications. Do these also indicate China and India?
    My pd for I 140 is in July, and I am from india. Should I be able to make a query since the dates have gone past my PD?
    thanks for any info....





    abhishek101
    05-01 07:57 AM
    They are just mistaking his EAD card for PR card. My EAD was approved on April 27 and the status says
    "Card production ordered/Oath Document sent".

    It is just misleadig for a lot of people they can misread it as the PR card.





    mmk123
    02-19 06:40 AM
    No insurance here covers pre-existing conditions. sorry... Others can correct me, but only india network plan covers emergency conditions that arise from pre-existing conditions.. at least better than nothing. Hence, plan accordingly. You can still get expensive plans with a better coverage but still they don't cover any pre-existing conditions. Regarding normal situations, one of my friends had good experience with them for one of the claims.. pls note, i have nothing to do with them and not a PR for them.

    if you shop more, you should get a comprehensive plan that covers everything but will be interesting to see how affordable it will be..

    hope this helps, good luck.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online