
Recovery quotesprioritydate
03-27 09:58 PM
It will not be a problem at all. I know a person who was without a job for 9 months during that time period and still got his green card, so I would assume that you are safe. You should be worried about this at all. This is just my opinion. The final outcome depends upon the person who is approving the case.
eminem quotes about haters.justAnotherFile
08-04 12:57 AM
July 2 filer, PD 11/2005.
infopass appt IO mentioned namecheck and FP check cleared.
No soft/hard LUDs/approval yet.
Eminem Recovery Cd Back CoverI beleive this is my last volley anyway here it is hope ya like.
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/VDaminator/serve-7.jpg
eminem quotesMy prediction for this year..
EB1 = Current
EB2 = Jan 2003 (Because of BEC cases coming out, chance for them to file I-485 in October)
EB3 = U
more...
eminem pictures recovery.There are some companies that enter into agreements with ppl like that. Of course it is not legal and of course it's exploitative and predatory.. but depends what was decided.. If his employer offered with 100K on paper but talked abt this type of arrangement verbally (assuming he got sub labor at the same time ) it might make sense.. in any other case.. he's getting ripped off and better that he sues the employer.. merely credible threat of lawsuit should make the company pay..
The Eminem album beforesanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
08-15 11:28 AM
If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
(Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?
If to be on safe side, I should join company Y at some point;
then what is that state - GC is approved (Once GC is in hand)
or even before that.
Regards,
Sanjeev.
more...
Eminem Recovery Albumwalking_dude
10-31 02:48 PM
Everyone,
Please provide your First Name, Last Name, Telephone Number, E-mail id (Yahoo). We will call you and let you in ( requests without Telephone numbers will not be approved)
Here's the link to MI Chapter Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ivmi
We can end this GC mess Together
eminem family pics. marshallI was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.
Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?
more...
Eminem+recoveryTravel thru UK on advance parole. Did anyone travel thru UK on advance parole. Do you know if you can travel thru UK on advance parole(with UK TRANSIT OR VISIT VISA). Do you need to have USA VISA STAMP.
YouTube-Eminem-andy garcia
07-30 02:11 PM
Many of us are in this situation.
Can someone throw some light based on prior experience,
who gets the receipt notice when using G-28.
#1. Lawyer Alone
#2. Applicant Alone
#3. Both lawyer & the applicant.
--BB
All the Receipts go to Lawyer Alone.
You will only get the EAD approval(actual card), everything else you are at the lawyer's mercy.
more...
eminem tattoos 2010.I will also agree with you "To be positive". But being realistically positive is good and avoids disappointment at the end of the day.
:D:D:D
of Eminem and/or Hip-Hop.Anders �stberg
June 19th, 2005, 09:29 AM
A bit better but still a little grey. I don't think you can get detail on the chest area for instance and keep the blacks looking black on the rest of the bird.
I do use autofocus, at least with the 1D2 it works fine. The 20D is a bit iffy, it should work but it hunts sometimes.
more...
Eminem+recovery+cdHi,
My H1 B is expiring on 30 Sep 2010. I have not started my green card process. Is it too late to start now? Can I get extension based on number of days I have been out of country in last 6 years.? (119 days) If I include that is it still late to start and not worth my time and money? What are my options? If I leave the country and come back after 1 year, I will be counted for the H1 B quota? I have MS in CSE from univsersity in USA. My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year and got H4 to come visit. Is that application still valid for me to be able to get EAD extension? Can he still come back on H1 B or EAD? Any help/advice on my situation will be very helpful.
Thanks!
eminem recovery songs,friends,
We are in a process of divorce . Last year I filed employment based 485 with my wife as depended. Now we both have EAD and she is working under EAD. If we divorce while 485 is pending who go out of status? Me or my wife? Is both 485 will be canceled? Or both are safe. If I marry again is it possible to bring my new wife under my filed 485 petition?
Thanks for your help.
balan
I485 Filed on July 2, 2007.
Who ever is dependent, they have to be in the relationship with the Primary until the GC is approved. If the relationship gets broken before the GC approval, the dependent's GC will be denied. But again, if the USCIS is not aware of the divorce and no RFE's then even the dependent also gets approved. But one should always inform USCIS about their change in Status, it may be an Address Change, Employer Change, Marital Status change.
The Primary's GC application will not be affected with the Divorce.
more...
As usual, EMINEM does notYou are right on target, YES when the requirements are higher than similar positions in the industry DOL send RFP to prove business necessity for higher requirements.
If they suspect any fraud then your employer will be asked for supervised recruitment effort
Second, Your salary should reflect the (higher) qualifications, higher than prevailing!
Third, if the requirement is MS+7yrs of experience, do you have 7yrs of experience after receiving your MS?;)
I am in a similar situation where I am going to start my EB2 , however the internal job requirements for my position demand more than what the EB2 requirements are. They are as following:
Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
or alternatively
Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.
I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o
eminem recovery logo,I would like to share my experience with the immigration officer in India.
Way back in 2000 when I landed in India, the IE went thru my passport and asked me if I had overstayed my stay in US. (US Visa had expired for over a year my current H1 papers were in my travel bag which had to be checked in because the European Lufthansa staff thought the bag was too big to be used as a carry in). Anyways, I did not have the papers to show and I requested the office to let me go to the baggage claim area to retrieve my papers. I don't know why he was suspicious and he said and I paraphrase "I am going to impound your passport, If I don't see those papers as you have overstayed your visa".
to be continued.....
more...
eminem quotes 2011. eminemDo you have to wait until the dates become current to add a spouse or can an application be made to add the name right now?
Eminem RecoveryGiven below are my case details.
Paper Based – Sent to Phoenix Lockbox, rerouted to CSC
Mailed Date : May 18th
Delivered Date : May 19th
Received Date : May 20th
Notice Date : June 1st
1st SLUD : June 2nd
2nd SLUD : June 9th
3rd SLUD : June 10th
4th SLUD : June 11th
No activity since last SLUD… My EAD expires in August. Has anyone noticed similar SLUD pattern on their case lately?
I would really appreciate if CSC/WAC applicants post their case status updates.
Thanks!!!
Eminem Covers Billboard
Congratulations....
A couple of questions, which could everybody in analysis
- Did you use EAD ?
- Did you use AC21 ?
Thanks
can someone please throw some light if any idea
0 comments:
Post a Comment