
Bill Clinton, photo galleryHexMonkey
Jan 10, 12:15 PM
I've been adding articles of products announced at Macworld, but it seems it doesn't work for products with an apostrophe in their name. I added both iLife '06 and iWork '06, but neither of those pages show are world editable, regardless of whether I use "%27" or "'" in the links. Is this fixable arn?
ill clinton young. a veryOh look, another condescending and utterly pointless thread. :rolleyes:
Young Bill looks exactly likeWhat do you reckon the stock levels will be? 10 maybe? Five 16gb and five 32gb?
They'll get more than 10 phones. I'm guessing they will have more 16gb models than 32gb though. Which are you after? I'm aiming for the 32gb version.
I guess there is always carphone warehouse if o2 run out!
Bill Clinton Visits ClintonViva la Revolution :)
The more I think about it, the more it seems the DS was actually the "revolution" Nintendo was promising. It's pretty much the gaming platform right now, dominates sales charts on each continent etc... It was Nintendo's first steps towards bringing in the non-gamer, the Wii is more like the exclamation point to the DS's first sentence. The Wii really is just a console DS in so many ways. To sell almost 7 million units in the 5 months it has been out is incredible, especially given the lack of games, online play, HD etc. Looks like a console DS to me! It's like the NES or PS1 all over again.
more...
funny-clinton-pictures young-ill-and- william pictures Andrew young clintonget information, facts, and showing clinton, after moving to favoritesiMacUser324
Jun 23, 11:05 PM
do you know what time those who didn't preorder could buy an iphone or is it the same time as everyone else?
As part of young billadd your own comments ,picture of crack comparing ill mar statueinquiries from ill Young+ill+clinton+picturesThanks for the review. :)
more...
Bill Clinton @ HillaryI was about to do that, but then I read somewhere that Verizon won't grandfather when you upgrade after they switch the plans
I was assured by the Verizon rep who activated my phone and added the data, that if I were to upgrade to another 3G smartphone down the line that my unlimited data would be grandfathered, now when it comes to 4G LTE, no I don't get unlimited of that. The only part of my plan they weren't sure would get grandfathered if I upgraded is the 5GB tethering/hotspot allowance.
president Bill Clinton#39;swell I ordered through owc because its an amazon store giving me an extra 5% off with my credit card.
at 279 drive plus optibay, it was pretty close to getting an intel drive (230) + optibay for $40
Will I see any difference on a 6gbs drive? its another 60 bucks, not sure if its really worth it to boot up 1second faster. i don't do video editing of really intensive things. I just want fast program launch and fast booting and fast access to my day to day data.
more...
ill clinton young pictures.shootingrubber
Mar 25, 03:09 AM
any updates on lines at rideau?
Bill ClintonNice. Me likey. I would be all over that.
more...
President Bill Clinton .The same thing is saying for my friend's iPod which is iOS 4.2.1, 3rd gen 32GB, and 26GB disk space left. :confused: Both were done on Windows. But did with redsn0w again and it is untethered with the greenpois0n boot logo still present.
Bill ClintonThis is really amazing. If I turn the power switch on my monitor off, your avatar stays exactly the same, while every other avatar disappears!
more...
to support young people asI had planned on it, until my hard drive decided to fail yesterday. :mad: So here's hoping that I'll be able to buy it sometime in the near future.
To which, Clinton wistfullyyour own post and you dont like it?
more...
ill clinton young. all fanstitaniumducky
Oct 16, 01:23 PM
I am planning to Switch (upgrade) from PC to Mac but I still need to run some PC programs.
The only thing I hear about Virtual PC is that it�s terrible slow.
I am planning to put 2 Gigas of ram on my new Imac 20".
1 giga dedicated to the Virtual PC.
Does anybody has an experience if by doing this I should see a lot of performace Gain on Virtual PC?
I�am not planning to run games just normal applications (some design an graphics) but I need to run them on PC envieroment to ensure compatibility.
Thanks in advance for advice.
What graphics programs do you need to run on the PC side? Chances are it's something that requires a lot of power - meaning it's probably going to be ridiculously slow.
My guess is that you'll be better off designing in OS X. Then you can test the file (or whatever you need to do) in Virtual PC to ensure compatibility.
of a young Bill ClintonI just installed the Intel 320 (120 GB) and I must say that I'm amazed.. No set-up besides the TRIMenabler patch
I'm going to install my brand new Intel 320 (120GB) tonight. Should I "zero out" before I install the MacOS? Should I enable TRIM support??
Thanks
more...
Was Bill Clinton Once aI'll be the guy with the HDV camera near the front of the line. :)
My buddy and I are gonna try to duck out of work early to be there.....I figure that's the place to be....that's Apple's bread-and-butter store.
and Bill Clinton Young,60-70 in line
my ETA would be about 4:50 or so. How's the line look?
Bill Clinton, 5 Years Old,Heh.
Where'd ya get the Xeons? They sound like some nice beasts.
I'd love to have the Dual Processor one for my video crunching/gaming machine.
The dualie is our back-up rip at work [prepress]. It doesn't do anything all day long, just sits there ready in case the primary should fail. Such a waste of a machine.
The other Xeon in my new PC at work, which is way underutilized, or was until I put Folding on it.
Both were done with the permission of my boss and the IT guy.
you can also run two instances of folding on a machine with hypertreading, that could possibly be more easy.
Exactly what we did today. Thanks.
Alex Hobbs
Mar 31, 01:29 PM
Just from people that have it installed, are the rumours from TechCrunch true regarding it being a golden master?
It seems like Apple have a long way to go regarding what they've posted in known issues, so how can it be a golden master already?
QuantumLo0p
Apr 26, 02:45 PM
....It would be best to wait until this Summer for the next OS upgrade to come out (10.7 aka Lion) otherwise you'll be looking at an OS upgrade cost to you in the future.
Perhaps Lion will cost relatively little, such as the Snow Leopard upgrade.
QCassidy352
Dec 5, 11:20 AM
I'm with the others here. Spymac has really lost it, big time! I don't even have it bookmarked anymore. I hope MR never turns the same way...
Hey guys. I currently have the 2009 iMac. Since last 2months ago i needed to run a program 24/7 for a big project. i checked istate today and it said that the uptime was 40 days :eek:
This is AWESOME!! I can safely say you cannot achieve this with a windows machine:D
so tell me guys...what's your uptime XD
I don't think their dead, just resting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment