
to Charlotte Casiraghi?yah a few have actually been banned for good.
"AquaX III 1.3.1"
"AquaX III Graphite" <----(the second one)
"Aqua (no pin stripes)"
these are the best of them, and the all work.
Charlotte Casiraghi at theHi there,
Just wanted to make a suggestion on thread titles. I may be the only one, but I think that thread titles with repeated question marks (?????) are annoying and unnecessary. It only suggests unnecessary urgency and importance to the thread the poster has written. Therefore I think there should be a rule that states that threads with more than one repeated question mark in the title will be deleted until renamed.
Thanks,
Ams.
Yes. What we need are more rules at MacDisney. :rolleyes:
charlotte_boyfriendhttp://guides.macrumors.com/Mac_Guides:ProposedCategories
Post or edit the categories as you would like.
Remember, we can have more than one heirarchical category system. We just need to firm up the top categories.
arn
Princess Charlotte CasiraghiIt's just a little something for the Spymac community. Granted, they could have done without the trailer, but look how excited most of the members were when they saw it. It's just all for fun.
more...
Charlotte Casiraghi at thewaterskier2007
Jun 24, 01:26 PM
I don't care who gets them. I have sent you a few PMs and haven't heard back from you. The other guy is online as well, just waiting on a payment. If I don't here from him within the hour, they are all yours.
i have been so busy and havent even set up a paypal account yet, so its more likely that u will have success selling to him than me
Charlotte Casiraghi PrincessBlack Macbook
Jun 26, 02:33 PM
Looks like Apple made it clear to me what size iPad they want me to buy. :)
What does that mean? Is there a larger one or something coming out? Spill the beans, don't be secretive and cryptic.
:)
more...
Charlotte Casiraghi in Parisbarkomatic
Apr 6, 09:53 AM
Are "some people" your parents? It's relatively easy to fake a broken computer without actually harming it if you think about it -- but your request sounds sketchy to me.
The new i5 13 inch MBP performs better at some games and worse at others when comparing them to the previous generation. It's a compromise Apple had to make with this generation in order to get the Sandy Bridge processors. If gaming is important to you and money is tight I'd go for a PC with discrete graphics.
Charlotte CasiraghiFinish: To take pictures to the next level you have to do some post processing to make sure brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness are all good. These images could all do with some work.
I agree 100% with the above. I don't think your photos are bad at all. I think they're good. They just don't have the same "pop" to them as pro photographer photos, and this probably has more to do with post-processing than it does anything else.
Admittedly, I don't do a lot of pp to my images either, and stick to what Lightroom 2.x can do for me. However, I still use it to touch up the contrast, play with the exposure and brightness, black level, and a few other things.
more...
charlotte casiraghi boyfriendmnkeybsness
Aug 19, 11:24 AM
lol obviosly you've never worked in our office, "best choice" or "better" don't come into play :P
Dude... I'm working in an office right now, as a web designer for a very large site. It's all in learning how to work the politics around the office and have people respect you for your contributions and talents.
Charlotte Casiraghi and littleI think Adam Iser and Evan Schoenberg and the rest of the Adium gang deserve some serious props here....outside of the apple aps, firefox, and MS Office, Adium is my most used piece.
more...
Charlotte Casiraghi (Apriltobefirst
Dec 19, 12:14 PM
...how compatible are they with a fake Canadian Driver's License?
I didn't know you needed a license to be a fake Canadian Driver. (;
Charlotte Casiraghi at thepatrick0brien
Aug 27, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by howard
oh yeah i definitely can relate
however theres one key stage at the very beginning. ignorance. pc users blab about how much better they are when they havn't even used a mac. i definitely did that a lot before i switched
-howard
Actually, I believe that psychologists would classify that as smack-in-the-middle of denial. The denial that one's current choices may not be correct.
The denial stage can be further broken up.
Denial 1: Inured/Habituated- blind belief in one's own convictions doesn't even consider that there may be other perspectives.
Denial 2: Protectionism - acknowledges there are other perpectives, but actively shuns them; still believes that one own convictions are the correct course of action.
Denial 3: Reactionism - beleives that others questioning ones convictions are attacking.
more...
charlotte_boyfriendha! i actually bought this cd off itunes a few months ago. could do with some more sequencing and layering. but what it is great for is sampling. i took one of the ink cartridge hitting the side of the caseing sounds and processed it into a kick drum. heres a rough mix.
http://www.riserock.com/mp3s/ocelot/ocelot_demo/aka_final.mp3
cory
Charlotte Casiraghi Princessender land
May 4, 01:53 PM
if you are a student, waiting to take advantage of a likely free iPod program is a good idea. (maybe this is currently happening)
more...
Charlotte Casiraghi PrincessWorking off the server is just fine, and shouldn't be a performance problem with just four users on the mini. Be sure that any temporary files are being created locally.
See All Charlotte CasiraghiiHerzeleid
Jun 25, 06:52 PM
how old is the machine
its a rev a MBP
more...
Charlotte Casiraghi waseljanitor
Apr 19, 05:58 PM
The Macbook is the low end Mac laptop. Its great for productivity, etc. However I would suggest getting a high end imac 27" with the 1GB ATI video chip for gaming. I don't do much gaming anymore, but its the video card, or video chip that makes most of the difference when it comes to good graphics.
I know that the Mac Books do not do well with heavy graphics, and were never meant to be gaming machines. Laptops in general were never really meant for gaming as is. The mac Book pro may be a better choice as far as laptops go.
If you run windows through Boot Camp, you will have no problems that you wouldn't experience on any windows machine. Like crashing, freezing and needing to shut down and reboot from sleep, viruses that never stop coming, and all the other wonderful things that go with Windows.
If you want great gaming experiences go buy a PS3, there set up just for that.
Charlotte Casiraghi, 24methodshop
Jul 12, 10:30 PM
i got it for free off another web site.
if you dont mind me asking, which site did you get it from?
Charlotte Casiraghi ofShacklebolt
Mar 7, 12:42 PM
Whenever I've needed it, I've rented the D700 when I've needed a full frame, because how far away can Nikon's next prosumer full frame be?
The 5D Mark II came out YEARS ago at this point, which succeeded the 5D, which was the D700's first competitor.
Do we have any ideas/updates on this one?
Originally posted by idkew
i don't feel near as close to the "crew" as it seems that eye an v and jello... are.
you're not missing much... ;)
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/1094.jpg
mrapplegate
Apr 12, 09:57 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
I'll glance at it when back online. Post it as a bug, the worst they can do is mark it as a duplicate.
Michael383
May 7, 12:36 AM
At this time I'd go for the top of the line iMac 27".
Thanks pps
the biggest issue is when you buy 2 with one credit it blocked in all stores and they don't accept cash...
Best Buy sold out
0 comments:
Post a Comment