Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 2, 2011

mumford and sons sigh no more. first album Sigh No More

  • first album Sigh No More



  • LightSpeed1
    Mar 24, 03:43 PM
    Just picked one up for the wife.





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Sigh No More by Mumford amp; Sons
  • Sigh No More by Mumford amp; Sons



  • keen-on-mac-1
    Dec 2, 10:10 AM
    That's great for this kid.
    I hope he won't be in too much troubles because of his idea.





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Photo Credit: Sigh No More via
  • Photo Credit: Sigh No More via



  • addicted44
    Apr 5, 09:07 AM
    Oh my, what a conundrum for the fan boys. On one hand, CR loves the iPad and Apple's customer service but on the other hand, we have the iPhone 4. :D

    Ummm...no.

    Consumer Reports was clearly pageview trolling with the iPhone 4.

    They rated it as their BEST smartphone, but said they wouldn't recommend it.
    How does that make any sense?





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford and Sons, Sigh No More
  • Mumford and Sons, Sigh No More



  • boch82
    Apr 27, 12:50 PM
    Mpeg stream clip was exactly what i was looking for.

    What are your recommendations for exorting?

    I will be editing in Final Cut. I just want high quality video as the main importance but keeping the file sizes to a minimum.

    Thanks

    Final Cut Pro - ProRes LT highest quality settings unscaled size option
    Final Cut Express - Apple Intermediate Codec highest quality settings unscaled size option



    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More



  • menziep
    Oct 27, 03:37 PM
    Its Still not going to make me to use it!





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons: Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons: Sigh No More



  • scottishwildcat
    Mar 25, 03:28 PM
    I dunno what Kodak does with all the patent settlements they win... they won a fortune off Sun Microsystems a decade or so back, too. I wouldn't say they're dying, though, their focus has just moved to document imaging workflow systems and other such exciting things.



    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More



  • dlperry42
    Apr 14, 09:22 PM
    Better check the latest Delta ruling -- no use of an iPod on board at any time.

    Hard to believe, but that is the statement in their magazine and they are having the flight attendents enforce it.:(





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Sigh No More.
  • Sigh No More.



  • cantthinkofone
    Mar 21, 09:03 PM
    Aloha everyone,

    I seriously don't understand how people can afford not to complain about the gas prices here in Hawaii. I buy all my gas on any one of the various military bases, as we always get cheaper gas than those gas stations outside. I normally get a gallon of premium lower than most outside gas stations sell their regular unleaded.

    Imagine my shock when just last week, it was over $4/gal here at Schofield Barracks (home of the US Army's 25th Infantry Division - Light). It was the same over at the Pearl Harbor-Hickam Combined Base (they merged, but I'm not sure that I got the name correct), although the off-base prices haven't risen quite as sharply, but they're still paying right around $3.96/gallon for regular unleaded gas.

    I mean, we're not even in the summer season yet, not that Hawaii actually has a summer season. I mean that, like in the US Mainland, we get raped at the pump during the "summer" season, for no other reason than the gas companies here can do it. I mean, what else can we do except bitch and complain? If we want to drive our cars, we have to buy the gas, right?

    Don't try that here at Fort Wood. Gas costs the same as it does off post but they throw a huge fit if they see you getting gas and aren't military.

    I paid $60 to fill up today. Gas was $3.35/US Gal.



    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. [mp3] Mumford and Sons:
  • [mp3] Mumford and Sons:



  • spillproof
    Feb 18, 10:33 PM
    Jobs is a robot sent from another planet, all they have there are black turtle necks and jeans.

    Stevey is ballin.





    mumford and sons sigh no more. 140er: Mumford amp; Sons – “Sigh
  • 140er: Mumford amp; Sons – “Sigh



  • rovex
    Apr 5, 11:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Capacitive home button sounds believable as apple has gone away with buttons on the MacBooks trackpad. Apple likes touch, not clicking. Lol

    Capacitive home button (and volume) is the way to go. Plastic makes the expensive feeling iPhone feel cheap. and it will just look sexy having the home button flush with the glass.

    Another thing which hasn't been wanted as far as I know is the home button to glow in dark as it were. Pretty annoying to press the wrong side when you are in complete darkness.



    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons new album
  • Mumford amp; Sons new album



  • Apple OC
    Mar 11, 10:19 PM
    Ok now- let's just make one thing clear. :D

    I'm single. I need a sexy car, not a four door. :)

    They don't come any sexier than an American Corvette





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons are an English
  • Mumford amp; Sons are an English



  • Flying Llama
    Jun 12, 12:50 PM
    Hi Redeye,

    I have come accross another bug, or it's my dual G5... or Atszyman is spoking me out! :mad: Like he's ever gonna catch up with me!
    This is the case: I have three folding widgets running for over a week now, no problem in that week. I have three because I want to monitor someone behind me (Atszyman) and my next overtake in front of me. But when I just looked all three widgets where on Atszyman.

    It's not just the folding tracker widget: I believe there is one preference file for a specific widget, so when dashboard was restarted, it loaded the preference file, and applied it to all folding tracker widgets. Apple should fix this...


    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons — Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons — Sigh No More



  • jTreu
    Oct 10, 04:29 PM
    i doubt apple with update the MB soon, there just wouldnt be enough distinguishing the MB from the MBP if they both got C2D at the same time, mostl ikely it will be like the mini, it will get a small speed bump.





    mumford and sons sigh no more. MUMFORD amp; SONS . SIGH NO MORE
  • MUMFORD amp; SONS . SIGH NO MORE



  • JDDavis
    Mar 11, 08:07 PM
    http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/5457/theroad.jpg (http://img852.imageshack.us/i/theroad.jpg/)

    This is great contrast. Love the yellow. Even though it's a bit centered it works because of the curves and the lighting. My suggestion is to go ahead and black out the sky that's showing through. To me it makes it even stronger. I tried cropping it and I think it looks better at it's current size with the sky blacked out.



    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons- Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons- Sigh No More



  • Mudbug
    Aug 19, 08:41 AM
    well, speaking figuratively here, there is a free iPod. If I were to give you one as a gift, then it would be free, no? :p

    D

    it wouldn't be exactly 'free' for you, would it? Or is there a truck somewhere that's missing an iPod? :D

    and on that line of thinking, if you feel like buying one and sending it to me, knock yourself out. :)





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Sons – Sigh No More
  • Sons – Sigh No More



  • Blue Velvet
    Oct 26, 03:56 AM
    I've decided to not go today... got other things to do. Have a good time, those that will be there. :)



    more...


    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More



  • ibrainch
    Oct 26, 09:57 PM
    anyone know if you can sync pics from addressbook to the one on .mac - seems like there is a space for them but can't figure out how, thanks.





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons#39;s Profile »
  • Mumford amp; Sons#39;s Profile »



  • reden
    Apr 30, 12:15 PM
    So i guess everyone is giving out Beta Keys now... A friend of mine was saying he just downloaded the Beta and it was "ok", not as good as what he was expecting after countless delays.

    Blizzard seems to be missing all it's deadlines with this game!

    Really? I've been playing the beta for more than a month, and it's been phenomenal. Honestly, more than I expected. A problem can be some people aren't into RTS games, or they set their expectations too high for companies who are already raising the bar in gaming. The gameplay is amazing, the effects, the mass-army control, everything. I don't know why someone would say it's "ok." I downloaded the beta last night for Mac, and it does have performance issues compared to my Mac Pro running Windows 7 and SCII. That would be my only complain, other than that, pristine work.





    mumford and sons sigh no more. Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More
  • Mumford amp; Sons - Sigh No More



  • sand0s
    Jun 10, 04:41 PM
    it is strange that they added a fourth band (VIII - 900 frequency) which is for more of europe, asia and also vodaNZ but doesn't open up anything in the US... even stranger is that i was just in NZ and my 3G[S] (which doesn't support VIII / 900 apparently) was on the vodaNZ 3G network the whole time. anyone with knowledge of this whole UMTS / HSDPA band and frequency thing, please tell me how this worked then?





    skeep5
    Oct 6, 10:45 AM
    not going to happen move along people





    snberk103
    Jun 20, 12:51 PM
    The seldom used optical drive is on the back. All the useful stuff is on the front. :D

    +1 That is is kind of "Think Different" Apple should be encouraging!


    Is Apple thinking that SD cards are going to become the new "floppies"?

    Many people who exchange files by 'sneaker net' use CDs, but don't need the capacity of a CD. Plus while rewriteable CDs exist, they are pricey and most people don't use them. Most files are exchanged a barely used CD that then gets shelved and collects dust.

    Imagine if people started exchanging SD cards. .....

    If Apple can create enough demand for cards, then economies of scale will bring prices down as they become a standard commodity.

    As others have mentioned the bigger capacity ones would have all sorts of uses besides the exchange of files. Wow.

    Hmm.

    I was just having an "idle speculation moment" when the I wrote this. But since several people took the time to respond....

    Re-writable optical media was only useful when the price of non-rewritable media was still non-trivial. When the cost of an optical disc is $0.10 in bulk at retail, people stopped caring considering how long it took to "erase" the disc for re-use. ...

    Apple is moving towards being a "greener" company. All those nearly blank discs are becoming garbage. Apple may be thinking of pushing people to using a reusable media. Plus.... writing to a CD is not 'minimalist'. Apple makes it easy, but there are several steps involved, and it is not as easy as just dragging and dropping files to another "drive".

    ? Most people use thumb drives not CD Roms. ...

    Yes, except that I usually want my thumb drive back because the cost is not trivial. I did a little research, and the cost per GB of thumb drives vs SD cards in the lower capacity format is slightly higher for thumb drives. I would assume that is because a thumb drive is more substantial (metal plug, metal casing, constructed to stand up to some abuse.) The SD cards I could examine were less substantial. If a factory started churning out 1GB to 4GB SD cards, I think you could bring the cost way down.

    No. Apple has an application called Aperture. Many DSLR cameras for professional users (for example the press) use SD cards to save the picture data. HD camcorders use also SD cards to save the video data.

    Personally, I use Lightroom myself, since it ties into Photoshop so well, and yes - as a professional photographer I have come across the occasional shooter who uses SD cards as well :rolleyes: (he says tongue in cheek) :).

    I was more thinking along the lines of why Apple is suddenly putting SD card readers into several models. They are usually driving new technologies (or ignoring them), not catching up. SD cards have been around for a while now. Why is Apple choosing now to start adding SD card readers. And, in the case of the Mini - on the back. Professional users are not going to use the SD card reader on the back of the Mini (for the most part), they are going to buy a USB SD card reader so that they can use their cards efficiently. At professional rates, saving a minute a card to feed the reader and unload will pay for the USB reader in about a day.


    ... The reasons why most people do not use [SD cards] for the data exchange are that USB flash drives are much cheaper, more robust and nearly every computer has a USB port.

    I don't think USB drives are necessarily cheaper in the small sizes, I did some price shopping - see above for why I think this is so. I agree that every computer has computer a USB port. But that has not stopped Apple before. One of the really big reasons why every computer has a USB port now is that when every computer had a floppy drive, Apple decided it was an old technology and did away with it - before there was an established alternative. USB drives and CD writers picked up the slack, in time.

    I'm just wondering *why* Apple is choosing this time to introduce built in SD card readers.

    The big flaw to my thinking (besides the fact that there is no compelling reason for it ;) ) is that the Mini puts the SD card reader on the back. That is not user friendly. If you are using an Apple keyboard, you can plug your thumb drives into the very accessible USB ports on the keyboard. Or if you are using the Apple displays, you can use those not quite so convenient USB ports. (Apple may say that you can use your Mini with any keyboard and monitor, but obviously they want you to use their own).

    If Apple wanted to make life easy for photographers the SD card reader would have been on the side (front actually, but there was no way Apple was going to clutter up the front) or..... put it into the keyboard in place of a USB port.

    So this is just speculation. Think about where Apple may be taking this in the next few months. Can an SDXC card slot be used like an ExpressCard/34 slot?

    Cheers





    Laird Knox
    Mar 5, 04:11 PM
    I know I must be overtired ... I actually reached out and touched my screen to see if this was really 3-dimensional!

    That made me chuckle, I've done that before myself. :)

    Love it! My only qualm is how dark it is. If it had some more "pop" and was brightened up a bit I would be even more in love! Did you have lights inside that place?

    Thanks! I find monitor gama really makes or breaks this one. Small changes in the can really darken it up quickly. I have printed it out at 20x30 and it really worked well in my opinion. I'm just finishing up some web site programing before I can get back into my photography. Once I do I plan on revisiting this one. I want to try printing it on both regular paper and metallic.

    As for the lighthing I'm lucky I didn't break my neck that night. It was extreamly dark - no Moon and the cottages are wedged between some steep hills. I set the camera up on a tripod and took a couple of test shots for the framing. I just looked at the original images and there are only a couple of blurry images and one only lit from inside before this shot. I was using an old manual lens and must not have focused for the first couple but they were so dark it was hard to see on the LCD. (Still better than waiting for the film to develop.)

    Once I had the angle I thought I wanted -- it was still hard to tell on the preview -- I set the camera for remote trigger with a three second delay. I triggered the cammera and when the shutter opened up I held a deep blue Rosco gel over a five watt LED flashlight and swept it across the front of the building a few times.

    I then turned off the flashlight and dashed over the uneven ground into the room on the left. There I switched to a red gel and waved the light around the room for a couple of seconds. Then in the dark I ran around to the door and the room on the right. Here I again waved the flashlight around trying to give it an uneven wash. Then I stuck my head out the door and triggered the camera. The whole exposure was about 67 seconds.

    In this shot you can see how uneven the ground was. ;)

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfvrvdv0_Ak26JaDClCIHo7OQMVQjG-ENAaYeLaAMYIaQHrqe8o9foRTcDaZ2dOaOMuG-pLbzjZUn_98Bt7obU8MsUyC7qOILmbILhOLW2nZIl307o36-Jbj03c4bM1kAbSYpxOcouBRk/s500/paint2.jpg

    In this and another shot from that night I used way too much light. I like the uneven texture of the red and blue image. The other two are just too flat. I do like the texture of the bricks in this one but overall I ruined the shot in my opinion. In the one above you can also see that I didn't have the flashlight fully covered. There is a bit of white light spilling in the foreground.

    If I were to do it again I would try putting a strobe in each room. I would need to find something to breakup the flash to get the uneven wash -- maybe some bottle partially filled with water. Then I could use the flashlight for the front lighting and maybe another strobe or two set very low for some side fill.

    Overall it was a fun exercise. I had wanted to do some light painting for a long time and I got really lucky for a first try at it.





    yg17
    Apr 25, 11:28 AM
    Yeah, a good businessman who took a casino, A CASINO, into bankruptcy THREE times. Dig a little deeper to see how many failures and questionable deals are out there.

    Yeah, you have to be a pretty awful businessman to take a business that takes money from a lot of people and gives money back to only a small number of people into bankruptcy 3 times. How the hell do you do that? I can probably run a casino better than Trump and I don't know the first thing about running a business.





    philbeeney
    Mar 13, 09:58 AM
    I'm with Rogers in Canada and my iPhone 3G Date & Time had "Set Automatically" to ON. I had to change "Set Automatically" to OFF before the time corrected itself. My Time Zone is set to Toronto.

    My Mac changed correctly (Leopard 10.5.8) and the Set Date & Time automatically checkbox was ticked.

    I'd say Apple have a problem with iOS 4.2.1 as well. Governments around the world should stop dicking around with Daylight Savings. That would solve the problem.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online