Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

panda bear tattoos

panda bear tattoos. get my ear tattoo… This

  • get my ear tattoo… This



  • chanduv23
    12-24 08:44 PM
    This thread has to stay on top





    panda bear tattoos. Panda bear hugs
  • Panda bear hugs



  • Winner
    12-25 10:55 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.

    Great Idea!
    I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)





    panda bear tattoos. Create a cute panda bear face
  • Create a cute panda bear face



  • indigokiwi
    04-15 12:06 PM
    Thanks coolngood4u80 and Shanmugnathan ....these are great ideas..can you also please post the Facebook link to 485 filing campaign on this thread??

    Here is the Facebook link (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Immigration-Voice-Grass-roots-Campaigns/150562351660693?v=info)
    (Or search for "Immigration Voice Grassroots Campaigns and the community
    will show up on the search list).





    panda bear tattoos. of a partying panda bear.
  • of a partying panda bear.



  • Dhundhun
    07-21 05:59 PM
    I assume he can use the AP after October 2008 for his travel--correct?

    As as dated Oct 12, 2008, on or after this date.



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. Panda+ear+tomboy
  • Panda+ear+tomboy



  • bkam
    05-18 03:41 PM
    Good job, IV core group. Media attention is usually a sign that things are getting hot and resolution is a must.

    As other people mentioned below - love to be a member of the IV team (3,000+ smart, dedicated people, wow!)





    panda bear tattoos. Racing Tattoo Teddy Bear
  • Racing Tattoo Teddy Bear



  • mrajatish
    05-25 08:47 AM
    Called Sen. Bingaman, Chuck Hagel's office - talked nicely to staff and explained. Wife is also calling - let us do this, folks, do you want to wait another 12 years while your gardenere gets his/her greencard. Wake up or sleep forever.



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. the random Panda bear on
  • the random Panda bear on



  • krishmunn
    09-30 11:58 AM
    Unfortunately NO. you cannot declare anything while leaving India.


    Not correct. You can declare your stuff , including Jewellery, right after immigration check at customs counter when leaving India. I did it once for my laptop long back.

    Also, carry your Indian receipts.





    panda bear tattoos. Tooth Artist Tattoos
  • Tooth Artist Tattoos



  • abhishek101
    04-13 03:34 PM
    One of my friends neighbours Aunt who lives in Australia has a cousin in South Africa
    This cousin's sister's uncles' kids' friend got his GC last month, his PD was 2007. He was in EB3.

    I have heard quite a few cases like that,

    like other day I was at Safeway and the counter lady told me that her friend's cousin's son just got the whole process completed in 2 months and that too in EB3.

    I can only say it is just unbelivable that these things still happen in this world. USCIS is just full of bums, we should definitely do some campaign about it.

    But then ignorance is bliss :D



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. ear-tattoos
  • ear-tattoos



  • champu
    02-18 05:03 PM
    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .

    You are W2 or 1099.





    panda bear tattoos. Leather Plus amp; Tattoo
  • Leather Plus amp; Tattoo



  • jnraajan
    04-08 04:48 PM
    Is someone working to fix the issues with the IV Tracker? It is such an important tool, but still has bugs to be resolved.

    When you try to restrict by country or Country of charge, it doesnt bring back any results.

    Also, if you try to sory by priority date, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
    =======================

    Please keep sending all bugs and requested features in a PM.

    A few people are leading this effort and collecting the bugs and new features
    Chanduv23, needhelp!, walking_dude and santb1975 are people you can PM and they will help make this tracker better

    Active members are requested to urge others to update their profile details for the tracker. If you find someone's profile has fake details, please give them a red dot.

    Admins go through users with most red dots occasionally
    - Admin

    =====================



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. Tattoos On Female Genitelia
  • Tattoos On Female Genitelia



  • pmb76
    03-25 04:49 AM
    This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !





    panda bear tattoos. The Polar Bear Tattoo is a
  • The Polar Bear Tattoo is a



  • akred
    06-03 02:05 PM
    The question that was asked was - is Statistics a STEM discipline. That cannot be answered from that page even though it looks so. For e.g if I choose the Mathematics Major, it only lists the occupation that requires a Math Major and not the disciplines under Math. For e.g. one one of the occupation is Natural Sciences Managers which is an occupation and not exactly a discipline.

    sta�tis�tics (stə-tĭs'tĭks)
    n.

    (used with a sing. verb) The mathematics of the collection, organization, and interpretation of numerical data, especially the analysis of population characteristics by inference from sampling.
    (used with a pl. verb) Numerical data.http://www.answers.com/statistics&r=67

    I would be astounded if statistics is not considered a STEM major. The only way to know for sure beyond this forum is to check with a lawyer.



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. Care Bear Tattoo WIN
  • Care Bear Tattoo WIN



  • conundrum
    03-16 05:12 PM
    Faxed mine a few mins ago





    panda bear tattoos. tattoo WARNING: 25 Outrageous
  • tattoo WARNING: 25 Outrageous



  • peer123
    04-04 01:37 PM
    Thanks for your inputs,..



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. grizzly ear tattoo.
  • grizzly ear tattoo.



  • tinamatthew
    07-21 12:01 AM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.

    The main reason why lawyers request W2 etc is to show you were in valid non-immigrant status, To prevent any RFEs/NOIDs





    panda bear tattoos. Formspring is panda bear
  • Formspring is panda bear



  • waitin_toolong
    07-27 10:07 AM
    it is ok for the derivative applicant to not be working, but if the primary who os geeting the GC on the basis of employment does need to be employed at the time of approval.

    1-2 months off will not matter. If the I-485 stays pending for too long they can raise RFE for current employer letters and other specifics, you will need to have a job lined up at that time.



    more...


    panda bear tattoos. Bands like Panda Bear did it
  • Bands like Panda Bear did it



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 01:14 PM
    Mine is Feb 2007 NSC. I-140 got RFE on Oct will be replying sometime this week.

    Looks like they may work on May 2007 cases sometime this month occording to NSC progress.

    please share your inputs





    panda bear tattoos. panda bear tattoo
  • panda bear tattoo



  • anai
    06-04 10:36 AM
    Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.

    As a statistician, can you not live with something like "There's an 80% chance that statistics is considered part of the "M" in STEM"?

    (Couldn't resist. Just trying to find something humorous in our common misery.)





    panda bear tattoos. panda bear tattoo
  • panda bear tattoo



  • amits
    10-09 11:55 AM
    I will join as well.





    lostinbeta
    10-03 11:53 AM
    Thanks :) I while back I wrote an Action that produced the effect because I used to use the fade out effect a lot, but my Photoshop got screwed up somehow and I had to remove it. So I don't have that Action anymore:(

    Maybe I should remake it, I don't know, I don't use the effect as much anymore. I think I could just do it by hand.





    kshitijnt
    07-30 08:02 AM
    I do not recommend E3 visa. As non immigrant intent like F1/B1 is required on E3.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online