Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

rihanna short hair 2009

rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009.

  • rihanna short hair 2009.



  • a_yaja
    04-02 08:33 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    On a separate piece of paper, this is exactly what I entered:
    "Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."

    I self filed for AP for my spouse and myself and we got it approved without any problem.





    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna#39;s Concave Bob Haircuts
  • Rihanna#39;s Concave Bob Haircuts



  • WaldenPond
    06-29 09:04 AM
    Hello jkays94,

    Excellent post. The fear of some kind of retribution due to association or participation in standing up to put forward our grievances is something that has, in some way effected every effort for making the change. And often times, this fear is based on lack of knowledge of the system and law.

    A friend of mine had sent the information about a book ‘Democracy in America’. And if I may quote from that book -

    “In no country in the world has the principle of association been more successfully used, or more unsparingly applied to a multitude of different objects, than in America.”

    “The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow-creatures, and of acting in common with them. I am therefore led to conclude that the right of association is almost as inalienable as the right of personal liberty.”

    At the same time, the fear of retribution for some of the members is well understood as we all have families and responsibilities. And everybody’s perception on the level of risk involved and the capacity to take the risk for a cause/purpose is different. We ought to overcome our fears as this is a just cause and we are petitioning to bring back the fairness to the system. The system was never designed or intended to work in a way where it takes 6-12 years for people to get their employment based green cards. And as you rightly pointed out, CIR presents us all with the opportunity to fix the problem. I have lot of respect for Randallemery, who is a born citizen of US and continues to help us in this just cause.

    Thank you Randallemery.

    WaldenPond





    rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna hottest pictures
  • rihanna hottest pictures



  • morchu
    06-25 10:48 PM
    I believe the employer cannot legally penalize you for leaving the job. But some expenses like, "sign on bonus" are legally refundable if you don't agree to the terms mentioned. So it really depends on what exact expense they are asking (or otherwise based on the definition of a "penalty" vs "refund"). Also the employment laws differ between states (for example some allow non-compete agreements and some don't).





    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna Short Hair
  • Rihanna Short Hair



  • insbaby
    07-17 11:01 AM
    I recieved reply from consulate stating that I need to get PCC from US consulate as I have not being living in India for a long time therefore there is no use of getting PCC from local police station. Now anybody let me know if I fly to SFO they would give my PCC with in a day or would take time ??/

    If you are holdng a Passport issued by other than SF Consulate:

    * If applying at the counter in-person, 30 business days or on receipt of clearance from Passport Issuing Authority concerned, whichever is earlier

    *If applying by mail, 30 business days, excluding time taken in mail, or on receipt of clearance from Passport Issuing Authority concerned, whichever is earlier.

    As it takes around 30 business days to issue PCC, you must submit photocopy of passport at the time of applying. As soon as the clearance is received from the Passport Issuing Authority concerned, you will be called (provided you have mentioned your telephone number in the application) to submit your original passport for stamping of PCC.

    If you are holdng a Passport issued by SF Consulate:
    Applying in person: Same day or latest by the next working day
    Applying by mail: 10 (ten) business days excluding the time taken in mail

    http://cgisf.org/misc/miscservices.html



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair styles 2010
  • rihanna short hair styles 2010



  • psaxena
    02-04 06:53 PM
    Does anyone know any event management website like evite.com, where I can create and send the invite link so that everyone who wants to attend can come and enter the information.
    Thanks





    rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009,; rihanna; rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009,; rihanna short hair 2009,
  • rihanna hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009,; rihanna; rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009,; rihanna short hair 2009,



  • mytrix76
    01-10 01:50 PM
    She can continue to work with the same employer on H1 without any issue. I did traveled back thrice using AP and renewed by H1 with the same employer twice without any issues. Though I have my H1 valid till 2010, it is invalid after my GC approval :(.

    Thanks

    Thank you guys.
    So you mean when you came back on AP some time ago, you continued working for the same employer without switching to EAD and then were able to extend that H1 at later point without any problem?



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna leaving Da Silvano
  • Rihanna leaving Da Silvano



  • H1B-GC
    06-25 09:54 AM
    This is not correct.

    Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.

    D...3933,

    A Different question. Do we need to file FBAR if anyone has more than 10K USD in foreign accounts?

    Below are the links that might be of interest. a discussion is going on i other immigration forum.

    FAQs Regarding Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) - Filing Requirements (http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=210244,00.html)

    US Taxes on NRE accounts in India (http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/showthread.php/12601-US-Taxes-on-NRE-accounts-in-India)

    Thanks for your thoughts on this!!





    rihanna short hair 2009. Is has good haircuts the
  • Is has good haircuts the



  • nik.patelc
    10-23 06:36 PM
    I m on h1b and my I485 application is pending. Also i have recieved EAD valid till Sept 2010. I m on H1 Visa status with current company. if i get laid off, how do i move my status from H1 to EAD after layoff?

    I m planning to take 2 or 3 months break if i get layoff and then plan to find another job on EAD. Is there any problem to assume ,my status will be automatically change to EAD if i get layoff while on h1.



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. try Rihanna#39;s close crop
  • try Rihanna#39;s close crop



  • vgayalu
    01-24 11:42 AM
    Dinosys,
    Please do not ask to stop working on I 485 filing.
    We have a chance to understand that you are mean and selfish.
    Please stop your arguments and creating new threads on this issue.
    Try to understand the frustation of the guys who complted I 140 and waiting to file I485.

    Here in IV Most of the guys are waiting to file I485 . Maximum guys are contributing from the same group.


    Asking for greater job flexibility is the goal that IV can reach within this session of the house itself. This is what it should focus upon. This will mean that within a couple of months EB based GC seekers will start getting offers with better salaries and better benefits.[/QUOTE]





    rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna Hairstyle News 2009 middot; rihanna-short-black; Rihanna Hairstyle News 2009 middot;
  • rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna Hairstyle News 2009 middot; rihanna-short-black; Rihanna Hairstyle News 2009 middot;



  • letstalklc
    11-24 03:47 PM
    I just started using SBI global and I am happy with their services. One question though. I am sending money to my own account. I know we have to declare the accounts more than 10K. Is the interest earned on that money taxable in US ? Another question is , since we are here is that money taxable in India also ? If yes, how do we manage our indian taxes while living here(tax returns etc). Any help would be great.

    I have SBI NRI account (You can only transfer USD, not sure about other currencies, but for sure you can't deposit India Rupees), for this account you dont need to pay any tax in India, whatever you transfer from here are alredy taxed, so dont worry, even you dont need to pay the tax on the earned interest from ur NRI account.

    Please note that there is one more accout type exist for NRI, this account will allowed to deposit indian rupees, but you have to file taxes for the earned interest/income.



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. While short hair may seem
  • While short hair may seem



  • Leo07
    11-27 12:41 PM
    Post July 15th 2007...Labor substitution is banned...Thanks to many cheap consulting companies for selling the Labor Certs in Black market.





    rihanna short hair 2009. bold with short hair!
  • bold with short hair!



  • petersebastian
    04-01 05:58 PM
    You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.

    Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna in February 2009
  • Rihanna in February 2009



  • karthikgk
    02-19 07:01 PM
    Thanks guys for making the effort to understand my situation.

    i now need a couple of clarifications:

    pune_guy, you are spot on in your interpretation that it would be a hard sell for an EB-2 application with the current employer.

    So now, if I do change a job, I would have to use my EAD and hence I would have to join as an engineer(Because my understanding is, even though my current role is Business Development, my GC application is for an Engineer role and hence any new job based on EAD would have to be that of an Engineer).

    Is that understanding correct?

    Further, the new Eb-2 application from my would-be employer would be for an Engineer position.

    Are my assumptions correct?

    Thanks much





    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna
  • Rihanna



  • thepaew
    12-14 09:23 AM
    Hi

    The most common RFEs are w.r.t.:
    1. Ability to Pay
    2. Qualifications

    I've received RFEs for my picture not conforming to their quality standards. It could also be that a document was missing. Do not stress out. It could be something minor.

    Best of Luck

    I just received a USCIS automated e-mail indicating an RFE has been issued with regard to my pending I-140 (pending since January 16, 2007, at NSC)...have yet to receive the actual RFE letter. My AP application has been pending since August 1, 2007, also at NSC. Can this RFE delay processing of my AP? I need to travel this month and had also sent a fax to USCIS requesting expediting the I-131. Please let me know what you think, as I am very worried! What could the RFE be in regards to? I work for a university, have a 4 year degree (obtained in the US, along with an MBA), and ability to pay should not be an issue. No experience required!

    Thanks!

    I-485/I-765 filed July 6, 2007 - EB3
    I-765 approved Sept. 11, 2007
    I-131 filed Aug. 1 2007 & pending
    FP completed Dec. 04, 2007



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna short hair 2009.
  • rihanna short hair 2009.



  • velan
    05-10 08:28 AM
    Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.





    rihanna short hair 2009. Short Hairstyles – Haircuts
  • Short Hairstyles – Haircuts



  • rally
    07-13 09:51 AM
    If you invest more than 1 million(like bechams hollywood hills home) in US you are eligible to apply for a greencard



    more...


    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna#39;s new look after
  • Rihanna#39;s new look after



  • kisana
    04-11 10:16 PM
    Sorry i keep on asking same questions again and again. I could not find any answer for that. What should I fill in "date of application" for priviously applied I-765, it should be date from EAD when they approved it or should it be the the date on which they received my application.

    Also what should I fill in the
    "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"

    Please suggest.





    rihanna short hair 2009. rihanna 2009 hair
  • rihanna 2009 hair



  • jkays94
    05-03 11:20 AM
    We should empahsise how the amnesty offer can set precedence for future influx of people and how US would end up as Latino country, if immigration is not controlled. This can be a sure catalyst for SJ Mercury times as they are trying to find ammunition to counter the Illegal protests

    Sundar99, I do agree with some of your sentiments about promoting the cause of legal immigrants but lets not pick battles that will only be turned against IV. IV has many external detractors and the more IV gains exposure in the media, more enemies will continue to emerge. Do you suppose organizations such as FAIR, NumbersUSA and others really distinguish between IV and the undocumented movement ? Visit this blog by one of the FAIR executives : www.steinreport.com (http://www.steinreport.com) and you will understand that legal and illegal immigrants to such organizations are one and the same thing as far as they are concerned and they could care less regardless of the glaring facts. One of the concerns that you highlight is that of increased backlogs in the face of amnesty, it has been reiterated by several senators all in agreement that anyone coming through amnesty will go to the back of the line and not before legal immigrants.


    We should empahsise how the amnesty offer can set precedence for future influx of people and how US would end up as Latino country, if immigration is not controlled.

    Do you really want to pick a fight with the more than 43 million Americans of Hispanic origin ? This is the very same argument that bloggers are using against IV following the WP article about an invasion by persons of Chinese and Indian origin, arguments made totally out of context. Why should we emulate such organizations and stoop to their level. Lets pick our battles wisely and only those we have a chance of winning.





    rihanna short hair 2009. Rihanna Cute Short Hair in;
  • Rihanna Cute Short Hair in;



  • sriswam
    06-29 11:00 AM
    Just found out from USCIS customer servicer rep that the documents should be *POSTMARKED* before july 2nd. So we can still paper-file the I-907 to upgrade I-140 to premium processing as long as we mail in the paperwork before Monday.

    Cheers!
    -Sriswam





    monikainusa
    03-25 12:41 PM
    Hello Memebers,
    As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.

    Thnaks





    needhelp!
    05-15 06:10 PM
    Please make those calls NOW and take the poll on this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113

    Folks,

    Please call the below selected members from CHC. There are reasons why we should NOT be calling every one in the CHC. The members we have to target from CHC and their corresponding numbers are listed below.

    Tell them that you would like to talk to some one who handles immigration/legal matters, If forwarded to voice mail, leave a VM. If the VM is full, you can get back to the main line by pressing 0 and then leave a message with them.

    The message you have to deliver when calling these offices is

    I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882, HR 5921 and HR 6039, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren. Both of these bills have wide bipartisan support in the house and will help reduce the back logs associated with USCIS. These bills are a great first step towards immigration reform.

    DO NOT GET INTO THE LEGAL/ILLEGAL DISCUSSION WITH STAFF MEMBERS

    Only if the staff member bring up the issue of CIR, in that case say that -

    In the past we have been supporting Comprehensive approach and still continue to support comprehensive approach and we look for our our main issues to be addressed whenever comprehensive bill is passed. However, this is is just an interim fix to begin or start the immigration reform process.

    .



    Ruben Hinojosa
    phone: 202-225-2531

    Hilda Solis
    202 225 5464

    Ciro Rodriguez
    202 225 4511

    Lucille Roybal-Allard
    202 225 1766

    Raul grijalva
    ph (202) 225-2435

    Charles Gonzalez
    Phone: (202)225-3236

    Dennis Cardoza
    (202) 225-6131

    Jim Costa
    (202)225-3341

    Henry Cuellar
    phone: 202-225-1640

    Senator Robert Menendez
    202 224 4744



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online