What box? Not seeing one here (Firefox 4 on Windows Vista at work)
Like this: 283005
free tinkerbell wallpaper. in a tinkerbell wallpaper; in a tinkerbell wallpaper. mensrea. Sep 12, 01:26 AM. Bloomberg weighs in:Disagree strongly. There are PLENTY of times when people are doing things that go perfectly with the video iPod (airplane travel, roadtrips, commuting via bus or carpool, just to name a few). Just because it doesn't fit into your lifestyle doesn't mean it won't be the greatest thing since sliced bread to a whole lot of others. When you miss a show you want to see (I still do occassionally, even with a DVR) it is AWESOME to be able to get it quick and easy on iTunes, at a pretty dang good quality.
Also, have you TRIED watching TV on an iPod. Even the current screen at 320x480 looks great with as bright and high resolution (per inch) as they've made the current iPod. If Apple really does go wide screen as so many are hoping, the picture may look nicer than a big screen TV (since any screen gets smaller the further you get from it).
Hey don't you watch Heroes? The Japaneese guy watches his porn on a iPod.
free tinkerbell wallpaper. TINKERBELL BACKGROUNDS; TINKERBELL BACKGROUNDS. puckhead193. Oct 12, 07:02 PM. from the pictures it looks gotta check itminnesotamacman
Sep 12, 08:06 AM
Think they will close the store this morning to update the laptop line??? or will they do it when they close the store during the live session?
tinkerbell wallpaper,TBH, I would probably wouldn't say anything either.
I just WOULDN'T post it here or any other forums.
Life is a b**ch sometimes, just a few months ago my 21" Ironhorse Bike was stolen after just a few months owning it.
Download Tinkerbell LWPplease tell me you know about the process of obtaining a patent.
if i have the money, i can come up with 5 things, right now, to be patented. but you don't care, do you.
point being, it's not hard to get patent... as long as you fulfill those 3 requirement (novelty, non-obviousness, usefulness), and after a few yrs, you will be grant a patent.
the lacks of buttons on a phone could ne novel and non-obvious, but is that really THAT exciting? sure it's great and all, but c'mon, it's not revolutionary.
i'm not saying iphone is crap, it's just disappointing from all the hype.
no offense to you but... if you didn't like all the hype, you should stop reading rumor sites before announced events...
but again, only a deaf and blind person (again no offense to those who are) wouldn't have heard at least of a rumor about an apple phone. a normal educated adult with internet connection and/or tv has heard about this rumor at least once in the last few months...
Disney Wallpaper Borderchrisd1974
Apr 21, 09:55 AM
Thank God (or should I say Demi-god :) ) that you closed this post down earlier. I promise to not try and engage the Brit or the Irishman in a conversation ever again!
Wait a minute! I was drunk when I wrote my posts - what's your excuse! May I refer you to the following section of the MacRumors 'rules for appropriate debate'.
Insults. Slurs and insults against groups of people based on negative-stereotyping and obvious generalizations fall into the category of trolling and will be treated as such.
The Brit and the Irishman?!? :eek: :eek: Bigot! (look it up)
PS - I'm only kidding, go have a sit down.
Have a nice day.
Free naughty Tinkerbellwell i got a new motherboard and processor for my third i7 system. i also put in 4 GPUs in it as well. i have it running all 4 GPUs and a bigadv unit in a VM, but i'm not sure if the bigadv VM is working right. it didn't look quite right when i left, but i had to leave. i guess i'll find out in 3 days if it's working or not
free tinkerbell wallpaper. Tinkerbell Wallpaper Border.ipodtoucher
Apr 11, 09:28 PM
http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/assets/images/menu/menu_burrito_bowl.png
mmmmmm
Tinkerbell Disney GreendigitalMushrooshi
Jan 15, 05:13 PM
I was hoping for a graphics card addition to the Macbook Plastic.
9secondadidas
Mar 24, 03:56 PM
Here's to 10 more!
Oh my god... you jealous people always find a way to criticize someone... Seriously, this forum disgusts me sometimes.
jellybean
Mar 18, 06:59 PM
What gives anyone the right to put down another person's passion or something they're enthusiastic about? If a friend of mine buys an expensive new car and it didn't suit my own personal taste, I would at least try and be polite about it and not belittle them by saying "what a pile of crap! you spent all that money on that piece of junk?" It's damn rude!
A friend of a friend of mine who once visited my apartment made a snide comment about my iMac. I immediately replied "your t-shirt makes you look fat and ugly", which was met by a very awkward moment of silence. I followed up by saying "don't be rude about my personal taste and I won't be rude about yours."
Needless to say he probably left thinking I'm some nutter who has an unhealthy relationship with my computer, but I'm glad I made the point.
But I do agree that a lot of it is just jealousy. I've known many people who were once very vocal about their hate for Apple and the iPhone, who have since become iPhone owners themselves and now love it.
And perhaps you could remind those who smirk that you've spent �500 on your phone that they too will likely be paying a similar amount for their smartphone over the course of their contract, but with an unlocked iPhone you also have the added benefit of being able to take advantage of much cheaper "sim only" tariffs which you're not locked in to.
TheWheelMan
Mar 17, 05:34 PM
Please read my post again. Never did I say I was laughing at "you all" but rather the post "buddy". Hope I didn't touch a nerve.
Also who are you quoting?
Actually, you said:
Obviously the OP was wrong with what he did but love laughing at all the holier than thou responses.
Sorry, but that's the same at laughing at the people, ie, a form of being "Holier than thou." After all, what did your post add to this discussion except to say that you think you're above the comments being posted.
Nice try at excusing yourself though, "buddy".
MAN.. these designers aren't getting it.. The ipod looks great because the design is ultra simple, clean. Why doesn't anyone else get this? Less is more.. That grey border around the screen is horrendously ugly. And why SILVER on the middle button? Arhghgh
One way or another, this means the ipod will only get better (that's the nature of competition)
0 comments:
Post a Comment