My Xbox was the same. I've heard Wii chips have a stealth mode too.
Yeah thats how they work apparently.
The Cyclowiz chip is meant to have support for playback of import titles - or so I have been told.
The previous firmware they released gave :-
Essential rupert penry-jones,But, how did the iPod fit perfectly on an iPhone 4 case?
It didn't, there's no way it would be a good fit.
more...
Austen #Rupert Penry JonesThanks! Your answer helped. So now I know that <**> are only for system provided classes. I used quotes for Fraction.h and it worked.
The example that I used had everything dumped in the main .m file along with the main function.
I'm glad you got it working, but please be specific in the future about what you did, and what the book told you to do. Accuracy is important in programming. Books are specific about what to do because the author knows what works and what doesn't, and has given accurate instructions on what to do that works.
If you're working from a book, and they show you what to put into a file, you should put exactly that into a file. So if your book showed you to put everything dumped into the main.m file, then that's what you should do.
However, if they showed you something else, then dumping everything into a single main.m file is asking for trouble, because you don't know all the consequences of what you're doing.
If the book showed "Fraction.h", then that's what you should use. If they showed <Fraction.h> and it didn't work, then that's an error in the book.
Do not make changes to what a book tells you unless you fully understand what the consequences are. And if you're a beginner, then almost by definition, a beginner does not fully understand all the consequences. If you did understand all the consequences, you wouldn't be a beginner.
Rupert Penry-Jones RupertSideStepSociety
May 5, 07:37 PM
PRAM/NVRAM has nothing to do with the OP's issue.
Mac OS X: What's stored in PRAM
When to reset NVRAM or PRAM
SMC might help with some fan, unexpected power-offs or slow performance issues, but not heat-related shutdowns, as the OP described.
Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
My apologies. I've always just done a PRAM reset after an SMC reset, as kind of a "cover all bases" kind of thing.
Thanks for pointing that out though. :) Funny thing is, I've read that article before, but I was never actually sure what exactly was stored in PRAM, woe is me!
more...
rupert penry-jonesI tried all suggestions in this thread and the song still won't play on Mac's IE or Firefox. It is not just my computer that won't cooperate, it is also the client's computer.
Try this link... http://www.saucedesigns.com/sauce.html (warning - the song will immediately play when you load this link... it is designed to be a pop-up that is initiated by the customer... so they don't have to listen if they don't want to!)
You will see how the song plays on Mac's Safari, but not IE/Firefox. It plays just fine on IE/Firefox for PC, so it isn't a browser-specific thing, it has to be a Mac/PC thing. Right?
Thanks!
actor rupert penry-jonesdwright1974
Apr 13, 04:32 PM
Not as big a hassle as yours but I ordered a TV off pixmania (UK) and it came with a Euro plug. Phoned to complain and they sent me an adapter.
Not a big deal but I was a bit miffed that they didnt advertise it as Eur plug. I'm a bit paranoid about having it plugged to an adapter all the time (not sure why!)
Pixmania is owned by DSGi - yes, the dreaded Currys, PC World cowboys!!
I was once going to buy a camera from there because it was so cheap. Thankfully, the 'If it's too good to be true ..." adage sprang to mind didn't go through with it.
- D
Rupert Penry-Jones talks aboutshootingrubber
Mar 24, 05:37 PM
Do you think that's early enough?
I honestly have no idea. I don't know what to expect at all. I was thinking I might go around 7-8 AM, but maybe 10ish will be fine?
SevenInchScrew
Apr 3, 10:37 PM
...and it will always be a better simulator than Forza will ever hope to be....I'll stick with GT, its the most realistic driving sim on any console, and always will be.
Realistic simulator or not, to me Forza 3 is a MUCH more fun game. GT5 is very pretty, but when it comes to the actual GAME part, it really falls apart. All these, alleged, improvements to Forza 4 looks to be adding even more to what was already a great game. More cars, more tracks, more players, improved game engine, etc. Forza 4 is looks to be a nice addition to the series. Plus, Turn 10 isn't making people wait 6 years for another game, unlike Polyphony.
sikkinixx - The DS is region free yea. And CD-Wow.com is your cheap DS game friend ;) I mean 20 quid for Pokemon Diamond :eek:
Are you by any chance into skeet shooting?
I don't know, I usually ask friends and family if they want to make some trades before anything else.
maclaptop
Apr 27, 09:57 PM
There's something very wrong with this picture.
I've used Macs for ages, and I've had excellent service from Snow Leopard under very strenuous computing.
fleshman03
Aug 13, 12:45 AM
Really? Quicktime is pretty amazing for professional filmmaking. The Quicktime X player sucks though.
Meh, just move on to iMovie/FCP and call it a day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment